Chapter 14

-Recap of the previous chapter -

"TAEHYUNG!! TAETAE!! WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT NOW PLEASE?!" Jungkook shouted, hoping to find Taehyung sooner. There was a crack noise suddenly.

"AHH- what was that?!" Jungkook screamed, looking down. To his shock, he found Taehyung's Phone.
Jungkook widened his eyes seeing his phone in such a place. He picked it up.

"Isn't this Taehyung's phone? W-what is it doing here..?" Jungkook said, more like whispered. He looked in front of him... Just to find...

_____________

- Continuation -

  Jungkook stood there frozen . I mean who wouldn't? Like who wouldn't when they see plenty of blood spread all over the ground?

Jungkook's mouth opened and eyes widened seeing the state of the area.
'This c-cant be .....'

"TAEHYUNG?! TAEHYUNG?? THIS AINT FUNNY IF THIS IS A PRANK! PLEASE COME OUT!!!???" He shouted, whilst tears formed up in his eyes. His head turned around aggressively in search of Taehyung . What could he do? He was miserable without the love of his life, his world, his universe... If he doesn't have his life.. then how can he live?

He ran and ran without caring about anything else, his mind was occupied by his concerns for Taehyung.

'Taehyung, please be safe... i-i don't want to lose you.. we have a w-whole l-life ahead of us.." Jungkook whispered .

.
.
.
.

After a few minutes/hours of searching around, Jungkook finally stopped at a point where he could see the moon clearly.

He was panting really hard .
He started to break down, he kneeled down on this knees . "Moon Goddess please help me find m-my Taehyung" with a cracking voice he was able to let that out .

He suddenly heard some crying noises from his left. He turned towards his left to find ...

Taehyung crying near a bush.

"T-tae-taehyung?!" Jungkook shouted as he was shocked seeing him here and in such a state.

His pants were dirty, his shirt was a little torn and he was holding his other arm to prevent blood oozing from there, he had blood coming from his forehead. Let's just say... He was looking all miserable.

He looked up and saw Jungkook, he was also shocked . "J-jungkook!?" Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook got up & ran towards him and hugged him hard. He burst out crying, happy that he found him here. "You stupid! Don't you know we were so worried?! And here you are!" Jungkook scolded Taehyung who was also crying.

"What could I do... W-when I was being chased?" Taehyung replied, Jungkook stopped crying and looked at him in confusion.

"W-what do you mean?" Jungkook asked him, wanting to know what had happened. "I- I can't tell you here... Let's g-go to a safe place" Taehyung said while trying to get up properly.

Jungkook helped him get up and they went to somewhere near that area, in a safe place. They sat down under a tree that is surrounded by bushes.
Jungkook made Taehyung lean on his shoulder. "Now... Tell me what all happened.. clearly and slowly, no rush hm..?" Jungkook assured him , and kissed his forehead.

"U-uh... When I was going..."

-Flashback-
-Taehyungs POV-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOK!" I screamed as loud as possible so someone could here me atleast..