Chapter 12

Author's pov:

Taehyung went inside the kitchen to see Robin zoned out while washing the plates. Taehyung sighed and calmed down after the gang made him angry by giggling and Laughing. Then Tae went to Robin to help him work. Robin was in his own thoughts when suddenly he felt someone taking a plate and washing it, he looked to his side to see Tae washing the plates and keeping it perfectly back to its place.

"Oh no no!!" Robin said as he panicked , Tae looked at him and raised his brow.

"What happened? Uhh... Is this not supposed to go here??? I am sorry if I placed it wron-" Taehyung got cut off by  Robin snatching the plate he was washing.

"You shouldn't be doing this Sir! Its my job, I am the servant here I should be the one doing this. I am sorry if I made you work... Its just that--" now this time Robin got cut off by Tae chuckling and he (Tae) snatched the plate, very gently though, and started washing it again but with a small smile.

"It is fine, its not always that the servant has to work right? You may be tired. You came here after I don't know how many years or months or days... Its fine let me help you, plus helping others is the only way you can get together right?" Tae said to him while his eyes were still on the plate and Robin nodded and smiled. Soon enough Tae realised what he said. He widened his eyes.

"Wait---- I didn't mean Get together as if in!-" he looked up to see Robin controlling his laugh. Tae just sighed and then smiled.

"I get it, sir." Robin said chuckling.

They both started chit chatting while doing chores and then suddenly Tae remembers something.

"Oh by the way Robin!" Tae said while Robin nodded his head as a sign for him to continue

"When we were eating, I noticed that you were looking up somewhere and when I did look up, there was a whole garden like up there! What is that area may I ask?"  Tae said , curiosity lacing his voice. Robin looked at him and for a second there were no emotions being seen but a smile broke out and he said...

"Sir, it was an area where sir and madam used to visit. They made it because Madam likes those stuff too much so it reminded me of them!" Robin said while showing his cute smile

"Ohh!! If you don't mind...-" tae got cut off by Robin.

"Yep I'd love to show you! Come on!" Robin said while taking his hand and dragging him outside the kitchen.

As they headed outside the kitchen. Tae was having a small smile while Robin had a big smile plastered on his face . The others heard the kitchen door open and they looked towards the direction of the kitchen. They saw Tae being dragged by Robin and They talking like they are somewhat close. Jimin was about to say something but Yoongi covered his mouth to prevent him from saying anything.

On the other hand, Jungkook seems to be happy and a small smile on his face yet he is also jealous because, the first thing he noticed is Robin holding Tae's hand.

Robin stopped as he heard someone's voice. Tae raised his brow.

"What happened Robin? Did something happen? Are you okay?" Tae started bombarding him with questions. Robin simply smiled.

"I am fine! I will tell you once we reach over there!" He said while flashing his adorable smile.

Taehyung just sighed and nodded and then Robin started dragging him again to an unknown area.

---------------------✿-------------------------                
Before Taehyung knew it, he was already at the place which looked like a garden. (Sort of
Please refer to this 👇)
[ignore the sky]