Chapter 9

*PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC, THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU! ITS ONLY FOR TAEKOOKERS. PLEASE RESPECT THE IDOLS IN THIS STORYLINE. THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO WITH REALITY, THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM THAT SHOWS IN THIS STORYLINE. IT IS THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION IF YOU SEE ANY STORY SAME AS MY STORYLINE, THEN ITS PURE COINCIDENCE!!*

This story is not proofread, so please ignore the mistakes, also please show your support by commenting and voting. ❤️

After Taehyung and Jungkook reached the place. They were standing in front of a house, more like a mansion or a palace...

It looked very old, abandoned. The vines which are the lightest shade of green falling out of the windows and them being broken. The roof looked like it was going to fall off at any moment. But, the door looked like it was recently painted or made which made Taehyung curious.

Jungkook: Woah... This does look creepy though.
He said while his mouth was open slightly

Tae: Agreed ---

A loud crash was heard from the inside of the mansion. It made Taehyung cling on to Jungkook's leg and arm. Meanwhile Jungkook just sighed and picked up Taehyung like he was some sort of feather.

Jungkook: See, Tae. There is nothing to worry about. It's old, so something must've fallen down because it has been there for a long time. Rotten. So don't be scared, let's head inside and wait for the rest

Taehyung just nodded, still observing the Haunted mansion.

In the mean time, with the rest.

Jimin: Jin hyung! Change the song na!

Jin: No, let it be this one only!

Jimin: But I want to hear 21st century girl!!

Jin: Oh my goddd.... Fine....
Jimin face immediately lit up and he smiled widely, only till when Jin continued.

Jin: But after this song plays, Isn't it peaceful??

Jimin mentally facepalmed, but he had no choice but to agree and then they went back to do their stuff.... You must be wondering where they are right? Well, right now, at the present they are in Namjoom's Car (Yeah Namjoon can drive in my books 😂)  They have got the message from Taehyung, telling them to come to the Haunted Mansion by 12. Right now the time should be around 11:39 am?
Namjoon was focusing on the car while Yoongi's head was on Jimin's shoulder as he was sleeping. Jimin is now scrolling through Insta on his phone and Jin is looking outside the windows. But some people seem like they are planning something at the back of the car. Can you guess who???

No, not Yeontan!!!!

Not Jennie !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, it's not any of the Blackpink members!

It's Sung Ho and Bae young.
Let's see their conversation!!

Sung Ho: Are you sure? That sounds quite evil though. Taehyung also gets scared.

Bae Young: so what? Its his problem, not ours.

Sung Ho: But ---

Bae Young: No buts, you kept saying to wait for the right time. This is the right time to do what we planned, I am already getting impatient acting all 'iNnOcEnT' around them. I was waiting for 3 complete years! Do you understand?! 

Bae young said while she was whispering shouting. Sung Ho just nodded as he knew he could do nothing about it.

Namjoom: Guys!! Get up, we have reached our destination.