Wedding 💍

Hyee how are you all?? I just wanted to ask you all... How do you like this ff so far?? Please comment! Anyways this is part three! I think there are few more chapters left after that this ff is done!! Eeeee anyways without wasting anymore time let's move on with the story!!!!~~~

As Taekook's wedding was announced so SUDDENLY which we still don't know why, but yeah. Both taekook were very shocked, but what to do? Fate has already written everything

Taekook which refused to see each other's faces now had to see each other's face for eternity, unless and until they decide to divorce 🥲🙂(which probably won't happen 😏)

*Tae pov*
ugh I can't believe I have tk get married to him, and They didn't even ask about me! They didn't even care about my perspective or opnions. Ughhhh so annoying and irritating his face his! Now I have to get ready, otherwise I will be late. I already hear some footsteps coming to my room, i bet it's the maids or my mother
*End of Tae's Pov*

But one question was still bothering Taehyung's mind, the basic question of all...Why were they getting married without their approval? Is it for the sake of their business? Or were they planning something?
But let's see what goes on later

*time skip to wedding* sorry if y'all wanted to see Jungkook's POV but sadly you will not ;)

Priest: *to Taekook* Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?

Taekook just said "I am", but they know how much they are controlling (You dirty minded readers don't think anything else 👀 I mean to beat the heck out of each other )

Priest: Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.

Taekook nodded and glared at each other before continuing (But someone seems to be blushing 👀)

Jk: I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. (No one knew but Jk was also happy a bit, and that you will find out why in the part later 😜)

Tae: I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life.

Priest: Now you may Kiss each other

*Jk held Tae's waist and brought him close staring deep into his blue and then kissed him on the lips, Tae was staring at him with widened eyes but nonetheless kissed back*

-NOTE-
I don't know anything about how a wedding works so please don't comment anything about it. I tried my level best to make it interesting for y'all to read.

*Tae Pov*
He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and I flinched-- that was so embarrassing-- but then we both started staring at each other like there will be no tomorrow
And then he kissed me suddenly, I was so shocked but slowly I melted in this kiss and kissed him back
*End of Tae Pov*

After they pulled out due to lack of oxygen(uff this oxygen) they heard claps while Jk was smiling, Tae was looking down as he could feel himself becoming a tomato 🍅

Later they went to take blessing of their parents and their elders.

-After taking the blessings, they went to their NEW house as Jk wanted to live alone with his newly married  wife/husband-

They reacher their place (and yes they exited early from their wedding as they were tired, Idk about the guests but yeah)

*Taekook came infront of their house, Taehyung woahed at the mansion and Jk chuckled while watching his all actions*

Jk: will we just stand here or go inside?

*no response*

Jk: Hello? Earth to Taehyung *Went closer to his face*

-Taehyung who was lost somewhere deep in his thoughts came back and widened his eyes seeing how close they are, literally inches apart-

Tae: W-what are y-you d-doing?

Jk: Admiring your face....
*There was a pause of silence and after that Jk realised what he had just said he widened his eyes* I- I am s-sorry so sorry-- I didn't have any inten-

Tae: *blushing but enough for Jk to see* its fine, let's head inside *with that he went ahead and left Jk behind all alone*

Jk: woah I didn't know I had this much effect on him.. *smirks* this is going to be fun.

Hey y'all, I am running out of ideas!!! Please do suggest me some if you have any, I will gladly accept it! You can also correct me if there was any errors or anything which you felt was not right but in a polite manner/way!
💜💜 Thank y'all for reading I reached 50+ readers on my first part!! I'm so happy thank you all so much 💜💜💜🥺🥺😍🥰🥰 see y'all in the part! Take care also!