Don't Tell Him. - Chapter 2

Tim's POV
I awoke to a small Lucy snuggled up in my arms, yesterday was a hard day for her so I remove myself from under her as carefully as possible so she can get as much sleep as she can before she needs to get up for work. I walk over to Kojo's bed and give him a quick head scratch and walk over to the kitchen to start breakfast. Just as I put the bacon on the pan I see Lucy sleepily appear in the doorframe of our bedroom admiring me making breakfast. I smiled at her and she walked over to me and gave me a kiss and sat on the bar stools.
"Feeling better today Luce? I can call in sick for you if you need." I asked making sure she knew that I was here to support her. 
"No I'll be ok I just need a shower and I'll be a ok!" She giggled at herself for saying 'A ok.'
"You have the cutest giggle you know?" I ask her as I server the bacon and eggs out. She nods as I slide her plate halfway over the island, she reaches for her plate with her left hand, I notice but I don't bug her about it, maybe she just hurt her right arm on shift yesterday.

Lucy's POV

After I've finished eating I put my plate in the dishwasher, I look up and see Tim observing my every move. I think for a second. 'What if he sees my favouring my left arm, he knows I'm right handed he's going to know somethi-' a voice saying "Luce are you going to have the first shower?" snaps me out of my thought spiral. I quickly nod my head and speed walk to our room. I get in the shower and feel the boiling water run over my body, after I'm done my shower I get dressed and Tim comes in the bathroom, "Can I take my shower now?" He asks while I pull out my makeup bag. "Yep, be fast we only have.." I look at my phone to check the time. "45 minutes." I inform him. "Yep I know." Tim tells me. I hear the shower turn on as I continue my makeup. 

30 minutes later. 
"Come on Luce we need to leave." I hear from the kitchen. I come out of our room give Kojo goodbye kisses and walk out the door. Tim Locks the door and we get into his truck. When we are about 2 minutes away from the station I hear a sudden voice break the silence. "Luce, I'm worried about you, are you ok? Your acting different, you know you can talk to me?" Tim says worried. "I.. uh.. I'm fine..." I say unsure, thankfully just then we pull into the station parking lot. "We will talk about this later." Tim says back to me. We hop out of his truck and I basically dash into the locker rooms.

 TW

My anxiety is through the roof because I am so fucking nervous about going on patrol with Tim today I'm going to have to tell him about my self-harm and he's just going to see me as an ugly person covered in scars. I change into my uniform before noticing you can see my scarred arms so I put on a white long sleeve t-shirt under my shirt.

TW over

I walk into the briefing room, Grey says "Finally where were you Chen?" He asked me as I walked to my seat. "Sorry sir." I said almost crying as he just embarrassed me in front of about 30 officers. I turned my attention to Grey as he started explain everyone's assignments. "And Officer Chen you got the tap, so you today are helping detective Harper and Lopez on a case." He said cheerfully. Even though he just completely embarrassed me, I still couldn't help but smile a bit as everyone cheered, especially Tim, he was very proud.

It was now 3 PM, 2 hours till end of shift. Today's shift went by pretty fast. I was with Angela and Nyla at Nyla's desk talking about a lead on our kidnapping case. "Alright you two go run down this lead and I will stay here and keep digging." Detective Harper ordered. Lopez and I nodded and left in a shop.

We arrived at the suspects house, we got our guns out and hold them in front of us as we kicked in the door, we saw the suspect who begun to run out the back. "CHEN GO AFTER HIM I'LL GO AROUND!" Lopez screamed. I chased him into his backyard and tackled him to the ground. Lopez came around the side and grabbed her cuffs and hooked him up, she looked over at me in horror.

TW little bit of GORE AND TALK ABT SH btw srry for long Lucy's POV lol.

I looked down to see what she was looking at and then I noticed my sleeve that had got pushed up my arm while tackling him, you could now see the newly busted open cuts. I quickly roll my sleeves back down. Lopez was just standing there speechless, she shakes her head and snaps back to reality. "We will call backup to run up the lead and take him in. We need to talk." Lopez says sharply she then calls in backup to take over.

Once backup arrives we get in the shop, we sit there in silence for a second Angela finally chokes out a sentence. "What the fuck did I just see Lucy?" She asks her eyes filling with tears. I turn my head to her and let the tears fall down my face I take a moment but I finally start. "I can't help it I didn't mean to. I fucked up and I hate it and I don't want to but I just do." I let out sobs. To the other officers we look like pair of weak girls, but they didn't know what was going on. "Luce.. for how long?" She asks me cautiously. "Since high school."   I said plainly so her, turning away to look out the window of the shop. "Does Tim know?" She asks. "It's my last question I promise." She assures me. "No, and please don't tell him." I say sharply. "Your secret is safe with me but please tell him he will help you, and he will get you help." Lopez said as she started the shop and started to drive back to the station. 

TW over and so is this chapter lol.