The Hospital. - Chapter 8

A/N This chapter is gonna be less heavy and stuff

Tim's POV
We had arrived at the hospital and I was waiting for the others to show up. Lopez, Harper, Tamara, Grey, Nolan, Bailey and Luna all showed up at once. All giving me a hug each. After about an hour of pure torture a doctor came out. "Family of Lucy Chen?" She asked professionally.  We all stood up giving her a huge shock. "I'm her boyfriend." I speak up as the doctor looked confused as to who to talk to. "Ok well she's going to be ok physically but it may take a long time to recover mentally, Physically speaking she's got a few broken bones and may have a head ache but you can go see her now, she's in room 104." The doctor said reading off her clipboard. I smiled. "I'm going to go see her I'll text you guys when she's ready to see you lot." I say basically running off. Room 100, Room 101, Room 102, Room 103, Lucy's room.

Lucy's POV
All tests have been done, my broken wrist and broken nose all bandaged/plastered up and now I'm just waiting. My head hurts a little bit and I feel a little out of it but it's better then dead. I'm thinking too myself but then I hear the door to my room open which scares the shit out of me. I look at who had entered my room, Tim. I couldn't help but let out a huge smile, finally a familiar face. "Look at you my gorgeous girl." Tim said while sitting down in the chair next to me, I don't know if he was saying it as in, omg look how beat up you are or if he's happy to see me. "Can I have cuddles?" I ask, I want to feel his warmth again. "Of course." He replies while leaning over the bed. "No you dumbass get up here!" I say with a giggle. Tim looked at me, smiled and climbed up into my bed. After a while of us just hugging enjoying each other's presence Tim begins to talk. "Your never going anywhere alone again." He states. I look at him, "Tim, at my therapy today my therapist made me realise I don't really like when you follow me around all day, so maybe instead we can have a compromise like maybe for a few weeks you stay with me and then after that start doing hourly check in's and slowly going back to normal." I ask while looking into his ocean blue eyes. "Of course whatever makes you happy. Now, my love would you like to see some of your friends?" Tim asked me with a smile. "OMG yes!" I say happily, I just want to see them and be in their calming presence again. Tim grabs out his phone and opens a text thread. "Your texting them? They are down the hall." I giggled. "Oh shush Luce I'm not leaving your side right now plus I'm comfy!" He said while giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Before I knew it all our friends are in here, I notice Tim outside talking to the doctor and them giving him something. He comes back into my room. "Do you wanna go home Luce?" He asked with a smile. "Hell yes!" I said with a smile. After everyone said their goodbyes, we got our stuff and  left. We got back home to a very happy Kojo. Tamara was also here as she wanted to check on Kojo. Tamara and I gave Kojo a bunch of cuddles and Kisses. That night Tim and I just cuddled up together and enjoyed each others comfort.