Explanations. - Chapter 4

Day After Lucy Told Tim. Lucy's POV 
I awoke from my deep sleep to Tim big spooning me. Since I told him about my habit last night he hasn't let go of me. I flipped over so I could face him. I clearly woke him up too. "Good morning sleeping beauty." While he smothered my forehead with kisses. "Morning Babe" I said with with a smile. "You feeling better today?" He asked. I nodded, if I'm being honest last night when I told him I felt so relieved. "Are you sure? You can always call in sick." Tim asked making sure I was really ok. "Yes I'm ok I promise. But we need to talk to Grey. It's the right thing to do." I said, I knew Grey probably didn't need to know but it felt right. The whole morning while I was getting ready Tim watched my every move. 

We arrived at work on time and we got changed. Tim was following me everywhere I went it was kind of cute but it caught almost everyone's attention but I didn't care. "Ready?" Tim asked me as we walked closer to Grey's office. "A ok." I giggled we knocked and entered his office. "Uh oh don't say you guys have a couples argument you need me to solve." Grey chuckled. "No sir Lucy has to tell you something." Tim said for me while closing the door. "Uh oh." Grey said probably thinking I got knocked up by Bradford. I explained everything to Grey as Tim filled in when I started to cry. "Shit Chen."  Is all Grey said at first. "I thought I should tell you, and also tell you that I'm going into therapy. My first appointment is today so I need to clock out an hour early at 4." I inform Grey. "Also I would like to stay with her." Tim spoke up. Confused, I shot a look at him. He looked down at me and smiled. "Ok I can get that to happen. Also Lucy I'm so sorry but it's good your getting help." Grey said with a small smile. I nodded, Tim and I said thank you and walked out of his office.

During the briefing Grey told everyone Lopez was out sick with baby Jack so Nyla would be working alone as I was with Bradford today. Everyone looked at us as he said that also confused as to why Tim was sitting with me while he should be up the front. After a second of thought Harper spoke up "Grey I need Chen's help if Lopez is out sick." Grey then shot a look at her. "Detective Harper then if you want Chen's help then Bradford is going with you." Grey snapped at her. Harper groaned "Ugh I don't need both, it's not my fault Bradford's all of a sudden got attachment issues to his pretty little girlfriend." That gained a few chuckles. I heard Tim scoff at her snarky Comment.

 After the briefing Harper grabbed my arm which cause me to jump and Tim to grab her arm and throw it off mine. "Jesus Bradford." Harper scoffed. "Look I want to know what's going on you guys are acting off." Harper accused us. I looked at Tim and nodded. He closed the door. "Oh shit did you knock her up?!" Harper said surprised. "NO OMG." I yelled. "Look I'm just sticking by Chen today, she's starting therapy today for something personal but I want to make sure she's ok." Tim said trying to not make it obvious of why I'm going. "You guys, you can tell me why.. I mean if Lucy wants." I scoff and quickly show her my arms she quickly opens her mouth. "Oh shit I'm sorry." Harper quickly said realising she shouldn't have poked around. "Alright lets get to work!" I said with a forceful smile.

A/N short chapter because I messed up the chapters.