Caleb 2.0. - Chapter 7

A/N THIS PART IS GOING TO BE ALL ABT A ABDUCTION/RAPE ALL THAT FUN SHIT SO JS HUGE TW FOR THAT

Tim's POV
Lucy left for her appointment 2 hours ago, I'm worried. I text Tamara as Lucy's not answering me I figured Lucy could have gone over to visit Tamara and have Lunch with her.

Tam Collins AKA my kiddo

Tim- Hey Tamara have you heard from Lucy or is she over there with you?
Tamara- Hey Dadford Nope, why?
Tim- She left 2 hours ago she's still not home.
Tamara- Fuck.
Tim- Ok, meet me at the station you might be a help we need to get to the bottom of this. Make sure to bring $2, swear jar.
Tamara- LUCY IS MISSING AND THAT'S WHAT YOU WORRIED ABOUT?! YOU SUCH A DAD!
Tim- Yeah, Yeah move it kid before I ground you.

Tim quickly messages the stations text thread. 'SOS It's about Lucy station STAT.' 
He quickly get his keys and speeds to the station.
Within 15 minutes everyone is there. 
"Bradford this better be important, Wesley's pissed because we were supposed to go out for lunch with Patrice." Angela Huffed.
"I think Lucy's been abducted.. AGAIN." I announced to the group.
"Tim your probably just paranoid." Grey said whilst rolling his eyes as he knows how protective I am of Lucy.
I huffed. "I'm not I swear she left for therapy about 3 hours ago now, she hasn't messaged me or Tamara who is also on her way. Also her location on her phone is off, that's not normal it's always on!" I said getting frustrated. 
"Dude you stalk your girlfriends location?" Nyla spoke up.
"Shut the fuck up Harper this isn't the time for this." I snapped and Nyla.
"Dadford swear jar!" Tamara said running into the station.
"Hey Tam." Said a bunch of the officers, Tamara is quite popular with the Mid-Wilshire Station.
"Ok well you guys can believe me or not I don't give a shit I'm calling the therapist for the security camera footage." I said with a huff leaving everyone.

Lucy's POV 
I awake to being blinded by the harsh light, after a minute I get used to light, I'm tied up to a chair. I here someone enter the room I'm in. "Good afternoon sunshine, about time you woke up." I hear a harsh man's voice boom. I look around more then look down at my sore body, I notice I'm in different clothes. The man notices me looking at my clothes confused as I'm in a different outfit. "Oh your confused, well I'll let you have some fun figuring out what happened, But I will tell you, those ugly scars didn't change how fucking hot you are." Said the horrid man. I finally start to fill in the blanks. "You bitch you fucking raped me. WHY?" I said screaming the last part. He just walked off, I started to cry. Why does this shit always happen to me? Tim where are you when I really need you. Just then I had an idea, I'm going to try and get out of these restraints, I rip myself free from the restraints. Just then the man comes back in and I start to throw punches. He punches me back in the nose probably breaking it and knocking me out. This guy is basically a Caleb 2.0.

Tim's POV
It's been almost a full day of running down leads. Thankfully now everyone was helping, just like last time. Poor Lucy. All of a sudden Lopez runs up to me.  "TIM! WE KNOW WHO TOOK HER!" Lopez screamed. I looked up with a huge smile realising we are close to finding her. "Who?" I asked Lopez, whoever did this, I'm going to release hell on you. "Jasper Ramero." Lopez said while looking at now angry face. "We have officers about to go to his house want to join?" Lopez asked me, even though she already knew my answer. "Hell yes." I reply instantly going to get the Bradford special. 

We pull up to his house and kick in the door, starting the sweep. I find a basement door I breach it and run down I look around for a second and see a room with a light on. I hear over my radio "Jasper is in custody." I'm about to go back up when I hear a wince come from the room I carefully breach the door I see a beat up bruised Lucy on a table struggling to keep her eyes open. "LUCE! Luce it's me Tim!" I say with a smile I go over to give her a hug but she just flinches. "Lucy it's me I'm here quick we need to get you to the hospital." I tell her, she turns her head towards me and gives me a faint smile. I quickly untie Lucy from the table pick her up and start to carry her up the stairs. Lopez runs over to me and sees Lucy in my arms. "Fuck Luce, let's get you to the hospital." Lopez says while radioing for a RA. I fall onto the front lawn with Lucy still in my arms we are both crying now, I'm just hugging her tightly as she sobs. "Luce why are you wearing these clothes and not the ones you left in?" I ask sheepishly knowing it might strike a nerve. She just cried even more and kept crying until the ambulance got here.