Getting Help. - Chapter 5

Tim's POV

It was and hour before shift ends so that means it's time for me to take Lucy to her first therapy session. I booked her into one of the best shrinks in the district.
"Luce we need to go now." I tell her as she's talking to Harper. 
She turns to me, nobs and smiles. "Ok, Cya Harper." She says to Harper and leaves for the Locker room. I quickly follow her and get changed and meet her out the front of the female locker room. She grabs my hand as she comes out and starts walking with me. She seems to be very happy to go. We get out to the truck and hop in. I start driving over to the therapist.
 "So Luce, you excited?" I ask her as she's smiling.
She turns to me. "Yea I mean I'm happy to finally get help. I don't know why I didn't do this years ago." She says right back to me.
Before we know it I'm pulling into the parking lot. We go inside and meet the Therapist, I go in with Lucy just so I can also find out how to help her. After an hour the session is over and we are free to leave. 

I start to drive but Lucy quickly notices that we are driving in the opposite way of our house. "Where are we going Tim?" She askes me with confusion. "It's a surprise princess." I said with a smile. She giggles at the nickname. We soon pull into the parking lot of a restaurant. It's nothing fancy but it's cute. "Oooo! This place looks good, wait why are we here? TIMOTHY BRADFORD WHAT DID YOU DO..?" She asked me accusingly. "Luce calm down I just want to treat my girl! Is that a crime?" I teased. She smiled and we went in. 

About an hour later we were back home, cuddled up in bed with Kojo at our feet. "Tim?" I hear a soft voice say. 
"Luce?" I ask back.
"Thank you for taking me today, Thank you for helping me and thank you for not leaving me like I thought you would." Said Lucy sounding sad.
"Luce, you know there is no getting rid of me that easy?" We both let out a laugh
"I love you Lucy Chen." I say to her.
"Well I love you more Tim Bradford." She giggles.
That damn giggle oh my god. 
"Not possible." I say and kiss her forehead. 
One day I'm going to marry this woman. I think to myself as we drift off to sleep.

A/N super short chapter sorry!