Nightmares. - Chapter 9

Lucy's POV
"STOP DON'T TOUCH ME!" I kick and scream.
"STOP NO!" I scream more. I feel a hand shaking me lightly.
"Luce wake up, I'm right here, it's ok." I hear a voice, I snap out of my nightmare. I start to cry warm tears. I jump into Tim's arm snuggling into him. 
"I was.. there.. again." I say through sobs. 
"It's ok, your with me I'm never going to let anyone lay a finger on you." Tim says comforting me.
"What's the time?" I ask hoping it's at least 5, a reasonable enough time to get up and not go back to sleep for 12 hours.
Tim reaches for his phone to check the time.
"5:45." He says in a soft tone.
"Ok well I'm going to get up." I say, no way in hell am I going back to sleep.
"Alright well how about we get up and start to get ready so we can be at the station early so you can give Angela your statement." Tim suggested.
I nodded, gave him a kiss and headed into our bathroom. 

At about 7 we were finally ready to leave the house. I give Kojo kisses and cuddles and say goodbye to him. We arrive at the station and the second we walk in all eyes are on me, great. We head into Grey's office. "Chen, how are you?" Grey asked me sympathetically. 
I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright I guess, at least I'm not dead." I say trying to joke. Tim gives me a small peck on my head.
"That's true. Ok well Angela and Nyla are waiting for you in interrogation room C, I figured you would want to talk to them as you are close. Also you can have as much time off work as you need." Grey said, then dismissed us. We went to the interrogation room to meet the two detectives.

 As soon as I walked into the room I was swarmed by my friends hugging me. After a moment Nyla finally said something. 
"Bradford, you can't be here. You should know that it's confidential." Nyla said giving Tim a look.
"No, I'm staying." Tim bluntly told Harper, not leaving it up for discussion.
"Whatever." Angela said whilst gesturing for us to sit.

TW mentions rape, abduction, scars

"So Lucy can you start to tell us about the abduction, you can take your time." Said the detective. I thought for a second.
"I saw a car following me on my way to my appointment with my therapist, I didn't think much of it, I went in had my session came back out and they put a bag over me head threw me in the car. They then drove for a bit they then drugged me." I took a minute to pause. I took a big breath in and out.
"When I awoke again I was in different clothes. I was confused and he could see that." I say
"By 'he' do you mean this man?" Asked Angela as she slid a picture along the table to me. It was a picture of the man they had in custody, I knew they needed me to identify him. 
"Yes that's the bitch that abducted me, I saw his face when he came in to talk to me." I identify.
"What did he say to you?" Harper asks me. I look at Tim and start to cry. He pulls me in for a hug.
"It's ok take your time." He whispers in my ear, this gives me enough courage to continue, I knew Tim would immediately go and kill him if I said this so I look up at him. "Please don't get mad.." I say to him, he just nods.
"He saw me confused and he said 'Oh your confused, well I'll let you have some fun figuring out what happened, But I will tell you, those ugly scars didn't change how fucking hot you are." I say letting somehow more tear fall from my eyes. I wipe my tears on my sleeve. "That's when it clicked, the little bitch raped me."

TW OVER

Tim's POV
I felt all the possible anger surface. What a little fucker, if he walks free he won't live. I pull Lucy into a tighter embrace. I feel so bad, she's been through hell and back so many times. I just sit there holding her as the detectives start to talk.
"Ok well with that I'm making sure he's behind bars." Lopez announces.
"You guys should get home and eat some ice-cream, because that's all we needed to hear." Nyla says while gathering her stuff. 
"Hey Luce I hope your doing well but we need to go lock this bitch up." Angela says to her, she's still cuddled up to me but she has calmed down now. I feel her nod her head.
"Bye. Thank you." She says quietly.
On our way home I suddenly hear a small voice.
"Tim?" I hear the voice say.
"Yes darling?" I say softly.
"Are you mad I didn't tell you when you found me?" She says, sounding like she's on the verge of tears.
"Of course not I could never be mad at you, I love you too much." I tell her as I look over to her face, she lets a small smile show.

 I love that smile. I will never let it fade.