Chapter 5: Jane and Janella's New Chapter Life

A month later, Freen and Becky went back to Thailand but still managing their secret companies in the Philippines through online. While Engfa and Charlotte settled far away within Philippines and no one ever knew where they live now. Even Jane, Janella, Julia and Joshua.

Six months later, Janella became 3-month pregnant. Then 5 months later, Jane and Janella were overjoyed when they found out that their first baby was a girl. Other months later, the baby finally came out while in the private hospital owned by Engfa and Charlotte. When the baby came out, the couple named her Belle Florence Custodio Vanguardia. They took it from Jane's name. Two years later, Jane was the one who was now pregnant. Nine months of her pregnancy, she and Janella were very happy because it was another baby girl. One month later, she was born. They named her Jane Mikha Custodio Vanguardia. After Jane herself. Another two years, Jane was again pregnant. It was another girl. They named her Chantal Maxine, taken from Janella's name, when she came out. And finally, Janella was again pregnant. It was also a girl. When the last baby girl came out, they named her Regina Francine Chiara. Taken also from Janella's name.

 Taken also from Janella's name

As they were growing up, Jane and Janella had never been so happy as they raised their beautiful daughters. They never had favoritism, which made their daughters very happy. Belle as the eldest girl always shared her toys with her sisters. As she does them, they were always inseparable. Of course, there fights, but that always helped their relationship, bond and love for each other became stronger. As it became stronger, they had been more and more inseparable. 

As these daughters grew up, Jane and Janella confessed that their country is full of homophobic. That their families are homophobic but boy-to-boy relation lovers and shippers. That they are against lesbians. And that convinced them when they heard of the tragic news of what happened to Rhian and Glaiza together with their two daughters and one son. They were on their way home, when the brakes were ruined on the canyon. And since there were no brakes, the car accident killed the whole family after falling off the cliff. Except one. Her name is Xyriel. Friend of the three daughters.

Many years later, the daughters of Janella and Jane grew up to be the youth age. They reached their teenage years. Despite their fears, these 4 daughters were very inseparable. They also study at the same school owned by Freen. After school they would often go there to the street foods and their all-time favorites were kwek-kwek like their Mommy Jane's favorite.

One day, Francine was walking in the mall from school. She wanted to surprise her two mothers for the three lockets she just made. Ang locket na naglalaman ng buong litrato nilang lahat. Tapos yung dalawa pa ay tig-isang Mommy Jane and Mom Janella. After making it, she was on her way home when someone accidentally bumped to her. Dahilan na nabitawan niya ang mga lockets na bumukas. NAtulala si Francine sa lalaking nakabangga sa kanya dahil sa taglay nitong kagwapuhan. Nagsorry naman ito at si Francine. Tapos ito ay nagpakilala bilang Nico Seth Toralba. Nagkaroon sila ng konting conversation tapos ito ay pauwi na sana. Pero Seth offered her a ride home. Pumayag naman ito agad kaya sinakay siya ni Seth tapos hinarurot na ng binata ang sasakyan niya pauwi sa address na itinuro ni Francine. Nginid sa kaalaman nila, may sumunod sa kanila na isa pang kotse. Habang nagdadrive nagkwento-kwentuhan sila Seth at Francine. At habang nagkukwentuhan, unti-unti nang nalalapit ang kanilang mga loob. Pero si Francine ay hindi ganun karupok, dahil nga ngayon palang nila nakikilala ang isa't-isa.

It took several minutes before nila natungo ang mansion nila. While her mom Janella was busy on writing on her iPad on their table swing. With the lights on their compound. Natanaw ni Janella ang kanyang anak na may kasamang lalaki. Kaya mabilis itong lumapit at nafamiliarize siya sa binata na pinababa si Francine. Saka lumapit si Francine kay Mommy Janella niya saka ito niyakap.

Seth: Good evening po, Mam. Hinatid ko lang po ang anak niyo.

Janella looked at Seth suspiciously.

Janella: What is your name?

Seth: Seth po, Mam. Nico Seth Toralba po.

Ang serious expression ni Regina ay nagbago nang marinig ang apilidong Toralba. Which was Joshua's middle name.

Janella: Toralba. You happen to be related to Joshua Robles?

Seth: Ay opo. Tito ko po siya. Bali tatay ko po si Tristan Daniel Toralba. Ang nanay ko po si Kathryn Malia.

Ang suspicious expression ni Janella ay napalitan ng ngiti.

Janella: Wow. It's finally nice to meet you, young man.

Francine: Teka. Pamangkin po siya ni Tito Joshua?

Janella: Yes, he said. Well, I can't believe I would actually meet you. I am Janella.

Seth: Nice to meet you po, Mam Janella. Mauna na po ako.

Janella nodded and they waved their goodbyes. Then Seth left. Napalingon si Janella nang may makitang hindi familiar na kotse na black Toyota Vios. Kaya nito pinagmasdan ang direction na yan. Ilang seconds ang lumipas, saka na umalis ang nasabing sasakyan na tila mukhang napansin na siya ni Janella. Dito nakaramdam ng kaba si Janella matapos nitong umalis saka nito mabilis na pinapasok si Francine habang nililingon ang direction ng sasakyan. Saka na ito tuluyang pumasok nang nawala na sa paningin niya ang sasakyan. Napasandal ito sa isang table nang hindi maalis-alis sa kanyang isip ang sasakyan na yun at nakaramdam ito ng takot na baka nalaman na ng homophobic families nila na nagsasama at nakabuo na sila ng family ni Jane. 

----TO BE CONTINUED----

P.S.: KAYO NANG BAHALANG MAG-ISIP KUNG PAANO NAGKAANAK SILA KANO AT EROS...