Chapter 14: How did Julia Survive; Unexpected Surprise

WARNING: YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ THE MATURE AND LITTLE EXPLOITED SCENES. SA MGA MINORS PO, JUST SKIP THAT SCENE.

Habang nakatayo at nakapatong ang dalawang siko ni Janice sa balcony ng mansion na ipinamana sa kanya ng namayapang Hacienderong si Don Ishmael, merong yumakap sa kanyang likuran. Yun ang kanyang new wife at ang new wife niya ay walang iba kundi si Julia.

Julia: Still thinking of her?

Janice nodded.

Janice: Still thinking of him?

Julia: Yes, love. We both do. 

Saka hinawakan ni Janice ang kamay ni Julia na nakaakap sa kanya.

Janice: I'm sorry about Joshua, Julia. And I am sorry about our friend Janella.

Julia: I am sorry also about Lira. Hindi man ko man siya maipapagpalit, pero salamat din for helping me and loving me.

Janice: Kapag natapos ang lahat ng mga ito, saka na natin siya dadalawin. 

Julia: And we will visit Lira. Mabuti na lang natagpuan nila Engfa and Charlotte ang sunog na remains ni Lira. Kaya nabigyan siya ng magandang libing. If only there was something I could---

Janice: You have already done enough, Julia. You gave me a chance to love again. To love you.

Julia smiled.

Julia: And you gave me a chance to love again. To love you.

Saka na lumingon si Janice kay Julia and kissed her on her lips.

Janice: So how is Jaira?

Julia: Mahimbing ang kanyang tulog. Don't worry, solo natin ang isa't-isa.

Janice slid her hand on Julia's hair. The latter gave her one, two and three kiss on her lips. Then Julia removed Janice's gown as she was kissing her shoulders until she was fully naked, while the latter was enjoying her wife's touch. Janice stripped Julia, carried her towards their bed. As they were enjoying each other, Janice remembered her one-night stand with Lira. She remembered the night they rented the 5-star hotel and that was when they made out. Janice remembered the taste of Lira's soft body and now it was the same softness that Julia had. Which means Julia's soft body reminds Janice of Lira's softness and smoothness. Julia also remembered her touch with her husband Joshua, before she conceived her daughter Naya. Naya who was now 4 and a half years old. After Julia pleasured Janice, it was now Janice's turn. Janice kissed Julia on her lips, shoulders, chest and then breasts. She slid down her tongue and lips downwards, until she reached Julia's core. Julia enjoyed and moaned Janice's lips and tongue as she was feeling her core. Then finally, Janice's core and Julia's core were touching each other. As they were pleasuring each other, Julia and Janice were moaning. They moaned and moaned until they reached everything. Saka nun pumatong si Julia at inakap ni Janice. Kapwa naghahabol sila ng hininga. Medyo pinawisan din sila sa kanilang ginawa. Tinakpan ng mga kumot nila ang mga katawan nilang walang suot. Nagkaroon ng konting katahimikan. Tapos si Janice na ang nagbasag ng silence.

Janice: You know. Ulit-ulit ko itong sinasabi every time we do this. Pero your body is as smooth and soft as my Lira. Thank you pala for protecting my sister and sister-in-law. Sorry I---

Julia put her index finger on Janice's mouth. 

Julia: It's okay, babe. Nandito ka naman na. Hindi natin maipagpapalit ang mga mahal natin sa buhay for us, pero mas gugustuhin nila na maging masaya tayo.