Chapter 18: The Phantom Plot

Pinaubaya na muna ni Janice ang company sa kanyang secretary na si Kristelle bago ito umalis ng kanyang office. Saka ito tumungo sa elevator kasama ang kanang kamay niyang si Cassandra. Julia on the other hand is on their daughter Jaira's school. She was playing with her friends. While Julia was sitting on the bench. She was wearing a person's mask so that no one would recognize her since she was presumed dead together with her husband Joshua. Julia's identity was named Rina. 

When Janice went to her secret hideout under her hotel, it was almost like a nightclub, but it was full of females. And all these women once had their own lovelife. But were also taken away by the homophobic communities when they were found out. Janice had been watching them ever since she inherited Don Ishmael's wealth and power. She had been searching through the tragedy news of the women who killed by accident, which were not. Then she took these women in. Taught them about phantom network. When they were all highly trained, Janice named this organization The Phantom. The practices they had were to either expose the crimes or to kill the bad people who keep escaping crimes, but untraceable kills. By posting the evidence against them. And Janice's accomplices always succeed. Since then, the crimes were always defeated. Even the rich and powerful were unable to escape their crimes. They were either in jail or killed that looked like an accident. 

Now that Janice found out that her sister and sister-in-law and nieces were together again, she set up a plan to organize the event. She sent one of her accomplices to Engfa to recommend the place where the event can take place without being traced, exposed until they go live on social media. That location is in Philippine Arena.

Agad na naggather ang mga Anarchy Agents ni Janice sa pagdating niya. Saka na tumungo si Janice sa kanyang desk, doon siya umupo.

Janice: It's on now, Phantom Agents.

Dito na ipinaliwanag in detail ni Janice ang plano ng kanyang kapatid na si Jane about sa kanilang plan of special and secret event that no homophobic community would ever find out about. According to Engfa.

Janice: Now, all we have to do is encrypt all of the social media posts regarding this event. My sister won't announce this event until it takes place. But only the lesbians or Vadengs are invited to attend. Meaning, they only have access to see the announcements of that special event. If they ever post the announcements, make sure that they are encrypted, censored, that only lesbians and other GL project supporters have access. No homophobic are allowed to see. Remember what I taught you. We always clean and cover our tracks. We escalate unchecked. Now, go working.

The agents nodded and started working on the encrypted, untraceable, undetectable technology. They prepared the black website where no one but them have access on it. That black website encrypts and censors everything. Like posts on social media. The social media accounts. Bank accounts. Even the registration for the event like Jane planned.

When it was almost settled, Janice called her top client Engfa again.

Janice: It's almost settled, Engfa.

Engfa: Good work. Thank you. But I think your sister is the one who should thank you.

Janice: Of course. One of my agents is on her way to you, she is recommending the place for the special event.

Engfa: Okay. I'll keep in touch.

Then they hung up and Engfa approached Jane. Told her about Mrs. Violet helping them.

Jane: Thank you, Engfa. We will make them pay for the death of the lesbians.

Engfa: They will, Jane. Just remember. You may be starving for justice, but don't let vengeance consume you.