Chapter 2

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*̥˚ THE GIRL OF STEEL *̥˚

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

CHAPTER 2 - worthy?

❛❛ flawed and (still) worthy. ❜❜
HEATHER COY

KARA WALKED INTO THE LAB Clint was in after changing from her suit to her normal clothes. Natasha and Bruce stayed to keep an eye on him while he was going through his treatment. Kara crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, she could hear people in the room talking but she didn't pay attention.

All she could think about was the moment she had with Wanda. She had to get through to her, Wanda is not the enemy. Not sure how everyone would react to her letting the enhanced leave. But she didn't care, they are not evil, someone people can still be saved, and she is willing to risk it for Wanda.

"You're quiet, what's wrong?" Natasha said while giving her a slight nudge. Natasha noticed Kara has been awfully quiet since she arrived on the jet, so she walked over and stood next to her.

"Nothing, just thinking." Kara shrugged.

"You always think, but this is bothering you. So what are you thinking?" Nat asked being persistent.

"I'll tell you later," Kara said to her before she walked beside Clint.

"Are you sure he's gonna be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." Natasha smirked while asking Helen.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The Nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra." Helen responded while pressing a few buttons on the machine.

"That's fascinating. You're creating tissue, amazing." Kara geeked out, complimenting her, "Thank you" Helen smiled.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes." Helen bragged.

"Oh, he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony joked while setting some drinks down on one of the desks. Kara chuckled and grabbed two drinks, passing one to Natasha.

"No, no, no, I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic." Clint chuckled and took the drink that Tony handed him.

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference," Helen added.