Chapter 3

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*̥˚ THE GIRL OF STEEL *̥˚

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

CHAPTER 3 - regret

❛❛ it's a connection that can't be explained. ❜❜

"ALL OUR WORK IS GONE. Ultron cleared out. He used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce informs while Kara sat next to Steve.

"Ultron," Steve mutters, trying to process the information he was receiving.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat goes on, crossing her arms and facing them.

"He's in your files. He's in the Internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodes asks.

"Nuclear codes," Maria says, putting together what the sergeant was hinting at. "Look we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodes goes on.

"Nukes?" Natasha questioned. "He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve corrected.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"There wasn't anyone else in the building," Kara said crossing her arms.

"Yes, there was," Tony muttered while he walked into the middle of the room and turned on a projection of a broken JARVIS.

Kara sat up from her seat and walked over to the image of JARVIS, her eyes scanning every inch of the destroyed AI.

"Jarvis was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve declared.

"No. Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis." Bruce commented while shaking his head at Steve's incorrect theory. "This isn't strategy... this is-"

"Rage," Kara spoke up, cutting Bruce off. Suddenly, Thor stormed into the room and headed straight for Tony, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air.