Chapter 5

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*̥˚ THE GIRL OF STEEL *̥˚

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

CHAPTER 5 - vision

❛❛ we cannot become what we want
by remaining what we are ❜❜
MAX DEPREE

"I'M IN A LOOP! I'm caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong." Bruce protested. "Which is why you're going to need my help," Kara said as she walked into the lab.

"Kara? You agree with him?" Bruce asked confused as to why Kara is now on their side.

"Unfortunately I do. I believe this could be the end of Ultron and with this," Kara held up a small mainframe showing it to them, "we can create a better version of Ultron." 

"What is that?" Tony questioned.

"It's a copy of my robot from Krypton, Kelex. It knows everything about the universe," she explained.

Bruce looked away and down at the cradle. He spent the next few moments in silence considering the options before taking a deep breath and looking between Kara and Tony. "If Kara believes we can do it, then, let's do it."

Kara and Tony worked on the framework, combining Kelex and Jarvis into one. "The genetic coding tower is at 97%" Bruce announced, "both of you got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

"I'm almost done, just give me a second," Kara mumbled to herself, typing a few things before she clicked enter, "It's done."

Just then Steve turned around the corner and stepped into the room, the twins stood behind him, "I'm gonna say this once."

Tony looked up from the computer and narrowed his eyes at Steve. "How about none-ce?"

"Shut it down!" Steve ordered.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony stepped out leaving Kara to finish the upload.

"You don't know what you're doing!" Steve took another step forward.