Chapter 3

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*̥˚ THE GIRL OF STEEL *̥˚

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

CHAPTER 3 - friends

❛❛ the heart has its reasons
which reason knows nothing of  ❜❜
BLAISE PASCAL

Kara slowly landed on the porch, as she saw Wanda waiting for her. Wanda turned around and imminently pulled Kara into a hug, wrapping her arms around the Kryptoians neck. Kara slid both of her arms around her waist.

"You're okay," Wanda mumbled. Kara frowned, "Why wouldn't I be okay?" she asked making Wanda pull away, "I saw the news and I don't know, I thought something might have happened to you," she explained. The truth was that after almost losing Kara the same day she lost her brother it made her worry about the Kryptoian a lot more. She couldn't lose Kara, she was... A friend.

"You don't need to worry about me." Kara smiled making Wanda's worry wash away. They stood there, arms still around each other. "Listen, Wanda, about... The moment..." Kara began, "I know it's bad timing, you just lost your brother and I was stupid to try and kiss you I-" Kara stopped as she heard a high-pitched sound making her fall to her knees, and groan in pain.

"Kara? Kara, what's wrong?" Wanda asked, rubbing her thumb back and forth on Kara's cheek trying to calm her down.

"Supergirl..." the high pitched got even louder to even hear what Wanda was saying.

"Painful isn't it?" The voice said, "People believe you're a god, a hero, but we know what you are, Supergirl, or should I say Kara Zor-El?" it laughed maniacally. "You're probably wondering who I am. I am the future. I am the saver the people are waiting for."

Wanda felt something cold dripping from Kara's ear, blood. "See you soon Kara, Hail Hydra." that was the last thing she heard before the sound stopped.

"Kara, what's wrong?" She whispered, rubbing her thumb back and forth on Kara's cheek. Kara let out a breath and relaxed slightly hearing Wanda's soothing voice.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Kara finally spoke trying to regain her strength and pushed herself up so now she was standing. Wanda followed her not taking her hands off, still worried about Kara. They didn't even realize their faces were now inches close.