Chapter 6

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*̥˚ THE GIRL OF STEEL *̥˚

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

CHAPTER 6 - the final battle

❛❛ She's the type of flower that can still
grow after a forest fire ❜❜
ACREWSS

Kara flew around, helping the people of Sokovia out of the city. Wanda used her powers to usher all the civilians out of their homes. Pietro was speeding around parts of the city going into different buildings and telling people they need to leave.

Bruce went to find Natasha, and Thor went to find out what Ultron was building. Tony flew off to go and find Ultron to stall him as long as possible.

Kara stopped as she hovered over the city, hearing a lot of clanking and whirring, it was all over the city. She quickly flew right next to Steve, "What's wrong? Is it Ultron?" he asked.

"Nope, but it's his army," Kara told him. Suddenly robots came from all over them, the ground, the air, and under the bridge. Kara saw a robot about to attack Steve, she quickly used her heat vision to make the robot break into pieces.

"Go! Get as many people as you can off the city," Steve instructed.

Kara nodes, and used her speed to get people safely. She tried her best to get everyone who where stuck first then moved on. Suddenly a flash of red caught her attention. She stopped and saw Wanda having a shield protecting a crowd of people behind her.

She knew Wanda couldn't hold on any longer. She used her speed just in time before Wanda got blasted, Kara used her cape to cover her. Their eyes lock, and the same feeling of familiarity took over their bodies.

Kara quickly looked away and lifted her head to use her heat vision to kill the robot. More approached them as they stood side by side. They didn't even have to tell each other anything, they knew what to do.

Pietro blurs past, ripping apart a line of robots from the sheer speed he was traveling at. Clint soon joined them as he shoots his arrows at the robots.

The ground beneath their feet starts to shake making them stop and chaos erupts through the streets as the pavement begins to crack, splitting in half.

They all looked at each other confused and Kara made her way closer to the edge to see what was going on. Her eyes widened at the sight of the city being raised into the air, she quickly turned around and walked over to the others.