1.Annihilation and Rebirth.

The color of the world has changed, everything is distorted, the world seems to have turned into an inflated balloon, and the aura of doom is filling the world at a desperate speed!

    Yi Nanhuai blew himself up with his spiritual power, and the monsters behind him who were stable at first began to howl, and all of a sudden, a group of demons danced in Yi Nanhuai's camp!

    At the same time, the monks also realized that someone was exclaiming: "No! That devil is going to explode himself!"

   " I was careless. I didn't expect Yi Nanhuai to drag the whole world to be buried with him!" Chu Pingcang said. His face was stern, his eyes were deep, and there was a little annoyance in his tone.

    "Then what should I do?" "What should I do?" "Ah Cang, I'm so scared!"... The

    group of women standing beside Chu Pingcang looked anxious and flustered.

    The swaying pressure spread like water waves. Wherever it passed, the monks below the Nascent Soul and those limbs that fell in the pool of blood were instantly annihilated into powder, and the monks above the Nascent Soul could resist one or two, but their His face became paler and paler, and the monks began to fiercely squeeze the spiritual power in the dantian, and suddenly the colors were different, and large or small spiritual power barriers opened up between the sky and the earth.

    However, how can these monks resist the self-destruction that even the world is destined to be unable to bear? Therefore, these barriers are getting smaller and smaller, even to the point where they can only protect themselves.

    No matter how powerful Chu Pingcang was, he couldn't break through the spiritual power barrier that protected the thousands of monks present today, so he could only watch the tragedies happening in the world. 

    Those who were squeezed out of the barrier! Is it the Taoist partner who the strong made an oath of eternal love? Is it the younger generation of Tianjiao who should have been protected under the wings of a powerful party? Is it a spirit beast that the master has made a contract with?

     Howl, howl! Wail, whine! The already blood-stained and dilapidated mountains and rivers are like hell on earth. 

    "Run! The farther you can get away from that monster, the better." The person who had a premonition that he was about to lose his grip fled like hell, but in the process of running, his spiritual energy was exhausted, and then he was broken and died, and the color of the mountains and rivers began to be squeezed and evaporated. between heaven and earth.

    Those Nascent Soul stage cultivators who were among the casual cultivators had almost died, and the Nascent Soul stage cultivators who were protected by the Zongmen family couldn't help but feel sad. If they didn't have the protection of the Zongmen family, they would be the same as those casual cultivators! But if this situation continues, everyone will perish!

    Presumably everyone is well aware of this situation. They are looking hopefully at Chu Pingcang standing on the top of the majestic building boat. If there is anyone who can save the common people, it must be Chu Pingcang. Chu Pingcang has no doubts.

    What can Chu Pingcang do? Looking at the horrific chaos below, he felt so powerless for the first time, was it right or wrong to use the power of the entire Tibetan Yuan cultivation world to kill Yi Nanhuai? It was intended to prevent this demon from harming the world, but unexpectedly forced him to drag the whole world to die with him! Should it be said that he is indeed Yi Nanhuai who has the body of a chaotic demon?