7.Shopping

The auction was over, and the lively night activities were coming to an end, Yi Nanhuai sent the ten people who followed him back, and he himself had to go to a special place.

    "Brother, where are you going?" A male disciple asked, Yi Nanhuai didn't answer, but just looked at him with a smile, the man withered immediately, Yi Nanhuai had a great power in the hearts of the disciples who knew the North Gate, When Yi Nanhuai looked at these disciples with a smile, they would all feel guilty for no reason, reflexively reflecting on whether their words or deeds were inappropriate.

    "Then, senior brother, be careful, we're going back." The male disciple said shyly. The three girls also obediently followed the male disciples from the same sect back.

    Piaomiao City, a gray area, existed tacitly in the hearts of the monks. People who would ask questions like that male disciple obviously did not know the existence of Piaomiao City, so naturally Yi Nanhuai would not tell him.

    Misty City is a place where dangers and opportunities coexist, and there are all kinds of unexplorable things in it. It will appear anywhere, and it will not be controlled by local forces when it appears. Tonghua City is a fixed place of appearance in Piaomiao City.

    Because the monks need such a place to exist, the powerful parties of all parties also acquiesce in its existence, and even acquiesce in the sect's forces dealing with some sensitive things here, and they do not pay attention or interfere. Those who enter must be responsible for their own actions. When entering this place, even the face is fake. For monks whose soul is not at the stage of transformation, you may even die without knowing who did it.

    Therefore, all the sects and clans will not casually tell their disciples and juniors that there are still so many incomprehensible places in the Zangyuan world, and there is such a market. Almost everyone who knows it has discovered it by themselves through experience.

     The entrance of Piaomiao City in Tonghua City is a big banyan tree. In ordinary times, it is just a tree, but during the Danshan Banquet every hundred years, it connects to another place-a few turns and seven turns. On the eighth street, the street is full of dilapidated houses, with brand-new red lanterns hanging in front of the houses, and the doors are closed tightly. Street stalls can be seen everywhere, and monks in ragged clothes or finely embroidered robes are sitting behind them. The street is full of noise, and all the monks coming and going use their means to cover their faces.

    Piao Miao City has been bustling since the day Danshan Banquet started. It opens every day from the four quarters of the ugly hour to the four quarters of the Yin hour, which lasts for an hour in total. The location is hidden, the time is short, and the secret of the transaction is uncertain. , which is called ethereal.

    Running his movements, Yi Nanhuai soon arrived in front of the big banyan tree. At this time, he had put on a plain silver mask for himself, changed into a dress that did not disclose any information, and stepped into Piao Miao city.

    Yi Nanhuai came here today for two purposes, to find something and to find a monk.

    This thing is Chu Pingcang's most handy spiritual weapon in the early stage. Unlike the monster egg, which has been with Chu Pingcang until the Mahayana stage, this spiritual weapon is only the best of the mysterious rank. It is undoubtedly the most powerful spiritual weapon in his hands.

    In fact, generally relying on the spiritual power reserves of the middle stage of Jindan to control the best spiritual weapons of the Xuan rank is not enough. This should be suitable for monks in the Yuanying stage, but Chu Pingcang is different. He is a five-spirit root and is practicing Five times slower than ordinary single spiritual roots, his sea of ​​energy is also five times larger than ordinary single spiritual roots. This is the reason why he can control the best spiritual weapons of the mysterious level, and it is also the reason why he can not fall behind after many challenges. protection.     As a monk with five spiritual roots, Chu Pingcang was slow in absorbing spiritual energy to advance.