11.

Yi Nanhuai retreated abruptly because a powerful sword energy erupted from Wei Shengliang's body at the next moment. If Yi Nanhuai moved a step slower, he would definitely not be able to please him with his current cultivation level at the middle stage of Golden Core!

Seeing Wei Shengliang's appearance, Yi Nanhuai sighed: It's broken! Why would Ah Liang enter the country at this time?

In practise, there is a big difference between sword repair and law repair. The difference is that sword repair takes the sword as half of their body. What they believe in is only the sword in their hands; what they seek is only the way of the sword; and they are willing to Only high-grade swordsmanship is crazy about it.

Therefore, for monks to cultivate the truth, asking questions, choosing the way, and learning techniques are just generalisations. For sword cultivators, the third step of learning techniques is not accurate because the sword techniques they learn are not skills. Of course, it doesn't mean that swordsmen don't learn techniques. Techniques include a lot of content, which can be roughly divided into two categories: auxiliary techniques and attack techniques. Auxiliary techniques such as dust removal art, water avoidance art, and wind avoidance art in daily life, as well as various body skills, are methods that every monk will definitely use in his experience and practise, and swordsmanship naturally also needs to be mastered.

What sword cultivators really don't learn are attack techniques, and these techniques account for the largest proportion of all the techniques because they are what the law cultivators rely on to survive the cruel cultivation process. Instead, swordsmen practise swordsmanship.

    Swordsman, hold on! The way of the sword requires concentration. Therefore, since swordsmen use swordsmanship as a strategy against the enemy, they don't want to learn techniques to interfere with themselves. They don't have so much energy. At the same time, there are reasons why many swordsmen disdain legal revision.

But there are exceptions; for example, the law enforcement elder of Zhibeimen, Venerable Chengjian, and Yi Nanhuai's uncle Jingyan are both first-rate swordsmen.

So what is the difference between swordsmanship and technique? It is also the use of a weapon; Yi Nanhuai's marksmanship, some sabre techniques, and boxing techniques can all be classified as techniques; why should sword techniques be classified as a separate category?

This has to talk about another concept: Jian Xin's Nine Realms. Sword cultivators are favoured by heaven. While they are powerful, they also have more difficulties on their cultivation path. In order to gain strength, in addition to enlightening Tao and understanding Taoism, they also need to understand Jianxin.

Jianxin has nine realms in total, which are Tangxi Realm, Quexie Realm, Yanzhi Realm, Qinglu Realm, Yongyong Realm, Crow Nine Realm, Gongbu Realm, Dingguang Realm, and Kunwu Realm.

The grading of swordsmanship is closely related to the sword's state of mind. Some low-level swordsmanship is even all Tangxi-level sword moves, which are only suitable for monks to use at Tangxi-level. Shi is a veritable top-level swordsman. Its twenty-seven sword moves are divided into nine levels, which correspond to the nine realms of Jianxin; exactly one realm has three sword moves.

Only when the sword heart has reached a certain level can a swordsman practise swordsmanship that matches the level. If the level is lower than that, he can only get the shape but not the power.

Just like Wei Shengliang, he is now in the evil state, but he has already mastered the matching sword moves in the third level of Shanghan Sword Art, the Yanzhi state, but because he is not in the state, he can't use the power of these sword moves at all. play out.