4.Wanli Tonghua.

After traveling in the vast sea of ​​clouds for more than ten days, the boat at the Zhibei Gate finally arrived at the place where the Danshan Banquet was held, Tonghua City.

    Tonghua City is a very magical place in the Tibetan Yuan Realm. Among so many cultivation forces in the Tibetan Yuan Realm, it is the only one where monks and mortals can live in harmony in one city.

    Because of the particularity of the Danshan Banquet, private competitions are prohibited in Tonghua City, and monks are also forbidden to kill mortals, so mortals in Tonghua City are not as fearful and fearful of monks as mortals in other places.

    Tonghua City does not belong to the first-class forces in the Tibetan Yuan Realm, and the reason why almost no monks dare to violate the city's laws and regulations is that these laws have been supported by all the first-class forces in the Tibetan Yuan Realm. All the first-class forces in the Zangyuan Realm are in the eyes, and this crime is not something any monk can afford, so Tonghua City has always been very harmonious and safe.

    Tonghua City is a city built between two figure-eight mountains. The entrance to the city is between two majestic and towering peaks.

    Among the misty mountains above Tonghua City, where the spiritual power of the mountains is most abundant, there are nineteen buildings with different styles, but they are all beautifully decorated. And these nineteen buildings were specially built by Tonghua City in order to welcome the nineteen first-class forces in the Zangyuan world. These nineteen forces can be summarized as: one city, one pavilion, one medicine valley, three sects, five sects and eight masters .

    Below the nineteen buildings, there are some specially built houses that can be rented out to monks. Except for the nineteen forces, other small and medium forces can rent houses here with spirit stones. However, the number of these houses is also limited. If you come late, or some casual cultivators with little money have to go to live in the inn in the city.

     Behind the Tung Blossom City is a continuous Tung Blossom Forest. Tung flower is a spiritual plant that can be seen everywhere inside and outside the city of Tonghua City, even the mountains surrounding the city are full of tung flowers, but the most famous one is the tung flower behind the city that cannot be seen at a glance Forest.

    Tonghua, the flower tree is tall, the flowers are compact, and it looks particularly thriving. There are two colors of tung flowers, purple and white. The petals of white tung flowers are white outside and red in the heart, and purple tung flowers have purple outside and white in the center, but they all have bright yellow stamens, and the stamens are long and long. Out, slightly hooked at the end, very nice. The tung flowers in Tonghua City are mainly white, and purple tung flowers will appear from time to time among the layers of white tung flowers, which surprises people.

    This Tung Blossom Forest is a favorite place for the residents of Tung Blossom City to play. Every spring, when the grass falls, the place is full of laughter.

    Because the tung flower is a spiritual value, its flowering period is very special. In normal times, it will bloom during the Qingming Festival. The flowering period is very short, about ten days, but every hundred years, it will bloom from warm spring to severe winter , brilliant and vigorous. Coincidentally, the time when the tung flower blooms every hundred years also happens to be the time when the Cangming Realm blooms every hundred years. The monks in the Zangyuan Realm have become accustomed to feasting on the Danshan Mountain, and the ten thousand li tung flower, so that they don't know what it is. Is it the tung flower that existed first, or the Danshan Banquet that existed first.