10.The sword of freindship.

As the time approached the next afternoon, Yi Nanhuai had accumulated a large amount of points, and at this time about thirty monks had already withdrawn from the competition.

    Seeing that the time was getting closer and closer to the time agreed between Wei Shengliang and Yi Nanhuai, Wei Shengliang looked at Yi Nanhuai with more and more fiery eyes. In the previous competitions, Yi Nanhuai had no defeat at all, his strength was tyrannical, and his mastery of various techniques was even more exquisite. Both Wei Shengliang and his sword were eager to fight him.

    Stared at by Wei Shengliang's fiery eyes, all the cells in Yi Nanhuai's body cheered and clamored, Ah Liang is looking at me, he is looking at me! I really enjoy it.

    At this time, the monks in the rest area were clearly divided into two groups. The monks who had given up on the competition and the monks who were still participating were facing each other across the jade dial.

    The monks who give up the competition now are generally casual cultivators, or they do not belong to the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and other larger forces, or even if they belong to these forces, they are not people who are placed high hopes by the Zongmen family.

    But there was another accident among them. They saw a woman in black clothes and light veil standing among the monks. Compared with the other female cultivators who entered the top 100 competition, her dress was obviously too solemn and inconvenient. She didn't seem to be here to participate in the competition, but rather to preside over some sacred sacrificial ceremony.

    This woman's whole body was wrapped tightly, even her face was covered by a black veil, the only exposed clavicle and ankle showed her slenderness. She is very tall, even if she is dressed like this, she doesn't look heavy. On the contrary, the female cultivator who shows her long legs and slender waist is not as graceful as her figure. 

    The Tianji Pavilion is good at watching the sky at night to see the secrets of the sky, so they respect black. The disciples of the Tianji Pavilion are all black uniforms that are as black as the night, and the mysterious and mysterious astrology charts are drawn with gold and silver threads. They don't understand what these images express, but it doesn't prevent them from immediately knowing that this is a person from Tianji Pavilion as soon as they see a disciple dressed like this. 

    Looking at this female nun, the veil, which is as thin as a butterfly's wings, is covered with extremely thin gold and silver threads to draw a thumbnail of the astrology. It is not difficult to know her identity. She is the current head of Tianji Pavilion His personal disciple is also the saint of this generation-San Sang. 

    Jiao, Kang, Di, Fang, Heart, Tail, Kei;

    Dou, Niu, Nv,

    Xu, Wei, Shi, Bi; Kui, Lou, Wei, Subaru, Bi, Chi, Shen; Jing,

    Gui, Liu, Xing, Zhang, Yi, Zhen;

    Zhao's fourth, Tianji's fifth , the character generation of Tianji Pavilion is the name of the twenty-eight constellations. As a disciple of the character generation of Shen (shen), it is the first time for Shen Sang to appear in front of people.

    Compared with the other eighteen forces, Tianji Pavilion has the smallest number of people and the simplest organizational structure. Because Tianji Pavilion is the most picky about the talent of its disciples compared to other forces, maybe you are a highly sought-after genius among other forces, but you may be worthless in Tianji Pavilion. The ability to spy on the secrets of the heavens is something that cannot be obtained through hard work, and it has nothing to do with spiritual roots, so the levels in the Tianji Pavilion are very strict, because some levels are doomed for you to never reach in your life. Women's skirts are not eligible to touch.