3.Danshan banquet.

The Danshan Banquet was originally just a major event for Taoist cultivators in the Tibetan Yuan Realm, but now that Taoist cultivators are flourishing and demonic cultivators are struggling, it is already equivalent to a major event in the entire Tibetan Yuan Realm.

    According to records, the Danshan Banquet originated from Long Aotian, the founder of Nantianmen, who was an amazing power hundreds of thousands of years ago.

    Long Aotian, the name of the Sanren in the other world, the world-honored immortal.

    He is a legend in the Zang Yuan Realm. He ascended to immortality after only three thousand years of cultivation. In such a short period of time, there are not many in the history of the Zang Yuan Realm of Cultivation. Up to now, hundreds of thousands of years have passed, many romantic figures have been submerged in the long river of time, and the legend of Long Aotian is still circulating in the Zang Yuan cultivation world.

    A long, long time ago, Long Aotian entered a small secret realm rich in resources and lurking in danger during the tribulation period, called Cangming Realm.

    During the period of crossing the catastrophe, he was still running around to practice, I am afraid that only this immortal elder dared to act recklessly.

    Long Aotian broke through the Cangming Realm alone, wiped out all the monsters above the Nascent Soul Stage in the territory, took away the few resources he needed, and very selflessly transformed the Cangming Realm into a gold elixir for the Tibetan Yuan Realm. It is a place for young Taoist priests to experience and practice.

    Long Aotian picked out a hundred treasure lands in the Cangming Realm that were buried with spiritual orifices that would give birth to rare and rare treasures, and then engraved teleportation circles in these one hundred places, and left a hundred talisman jades. People who have some talisman jades can use these talisman jades to directly teleport to those places when the Cangming Realm is opened to obtain the best quality resources. The Danshan Banquet was created to select these one hundred monks with outstanding talents. 

    Immortal Aotian is very happy to do such things after entering the tribulation stage, paving the way and building bridges for the growth of the descendants of the Zangyuan Realm, which is why he is highly respected by the entire Cangming Realm.

     But it is a pity that many secret realms are either broken from the channel of the Zangyuan Realm due to irreversible reasons, and can no longer enter, or because of the changes in the mountains and rivers or the exhaustion of the aura due to the long-term demands of the monks, they are no longer useful. Up to now, only the Cangming Realm has survived. Fortunately, the Cangming Realm is the biggest one.

    But also because of this, in order to protect the Cangming Realm, the cultivation world began to limit the number of people who can enter the Cangming Realm each time. Only 100,000 people are allowed to enter each time it is opened. A monk in Mingjing.

    Therefore, the development of the Danshan Banquet is now more like a platform for the major cultivation forces in the cultivation world to show off their new strengths, show their development potential and show off their muscles in disguise. The top leaders or representative figures of the major forces will be present. When the juniors are fighting in full swing, these venerables and old gentlemen will connect with each other, exchange information and so on. Large-scale events of an exchange nature.

    Because there is no way to distinguish the ranking of the hundred jade talismans. After all, the mountains, rivers, and meridians of the earth are changing all the time. No one knows the level, and what kind of spiritual plant monsters will move into the treasure land in a hundred years, the monks outside have no way of finding out. So getting the talisman jade connected to some treasure land can only depend on luck.