9

The scramble for Danshan Banquet was held as scheduled after a two-day break.

    This competition is a points game, and the ranking of monks is determined by the level of points.

    The competition is a one-on-one contest, with zero points as the starting point. Every time a monk wins a game, he can get one point, and if he loses a game, he will owe one point. In a tie, no points will be scored and no points will be deducted. Yudupan will turn into ten arenas for monks to compete.

    The competition lasted for three days. During these three days, monks could choose how often, when, and when to end their competition. Three days later, calculate the points earned by all the monks, and rank them from one to one hundred.

    And this three-day competition also needs to use an auxiliary spiritual weapon-rotating lotus platform. The rotating lotus platform is specially forged by the head of the Blacksmith Sect in order to fit the water lotus jade dial. It consists of two parts, the platform body and the lotus seeds.

    The lotus seeds are the size of a chicken, and there are a hundred of them, which happens to be one for each monk who entered the competition. The monk injects spiritual energy into the lotus seeds, and the lotus seeds will remember the spiritual power of the monk, which represents the identity of the monk.

    Before the start of the competition, the monks put the lotus seeds into the lotus platform, and the lotus platform will rotate, and then the lotus seeds will pop out, and they will be paired randomly, and the monks who are divided together will be their opponents.

    Because the rotating lotus platform and the water lotus jade dial are linked, how many sets of lotus seeds will pop up from the lotus platform as many empty arenas are there. It's time to start the game. 

    When monks compete, they keep the lotus seeds that pop up. After a match, if they want to continue the game, they put the lotus seeds into the lotus platform again for random matching. If they don't want to, they don't have to.

     Therefore, within the three-day period, monks can freely choose when to play and when to rest, replenish spiritual power and heal injuries. If they feel that their points are enough, they can also unilaterally end the competition ahead of schedule.

     All in all, this is a contest of comprehensive abilities among the monks, not only comparing the various strengths of the monks themselves, but also the power of the sect and clan behind them.

    Just like casual cultivators who have entered the top 100 will be much weaker than others in the competition. In such a high-intensity competition, spirit weapons and beasts, medicines for healing and restoring energy, and a large number of spirit stones to replenish spiritual power, All kinds of talisman seals and talisman jade, etc., are the key to victory, and casual cultivators are often incomparable with other influential cultivators in this respect.

    Therefore, when young monks compete on the stage, they not only show themselves, but also the sect they represent. This is why the mighty members of the 19th National Congress are willing to spare their precious time and take the trouble to appear at the Danshan Banquet.

    *****

    Early in the morning, before the sun came out of the mountain, Yi Nanhuai and other 100 strong men rushed through Wanli Tung Blossoms and arrived at Mengze.

    At this moment in Mengze, the clear lotus on the shore is either open or closed, graceful and graceful. The slender leaf stems support the huge green leaves, and the breeze blows, the lotus leaves sway with their big heads, and the dewdrops on them roll back and forth on the veins of the leaves.