07 - what deal?

B U D A P E S T hungary

B U D A P E S T
hungary

June | 2016

The car parked on the street.

Right in front of a bunch of apartments that ran along the block. Seemed to be a nice neck of the neighborhood.

What a cozy place to be the home of a 'murder.' He thought to himself.

Watching as a man stepped out of the car. Dressed in a casual jacket and worn our jeans. His scruffy beard and bald head matching the description that Khonshu gave.

Marc sat on a bench from across the street, hiding his stare behind a newpaper magazine. Dreading on what he came here to do. Maybe the God of the Moon wasn't watching and he could walk away-

Summon the suit, Marc. What are you waiting for?

Why did I ever agree to sell my soul to this bird? Marc cursed inside his head. He scanned the area for his Master. Finding him lurking next to a lamp post next to the bench.

Go give him my justice.

Marc rolled his eyes at the God as he mumbled under his breath. "How many times do I have to tell you to find someone else? It's not what I signed up for."

But without me you wouldn't have survived.

Pain pinched his chest as the events of that night haunted him. A curse that he was forever bound to.

"Yeah but you told me a year! A freaking year of being you 'fist of vengeance.'" Marc snapped, growing tired regardless of the healing and super strength from the Egyptian God.

He was exhausted. Chasing sleep as he went to a new country almost every week, sometimes days. Not to take a vacation for himselve but to please a God.

I know. But you've done so well as my Moonknight already. I can't move on now, there aren't any other candidates.

"You can get one of the Avengers can't you? Some of them are fugitives from the deal with the Sokivia Accords?" Marc asked trying to get out from killing another person. May have been someone who did wrong, but they were still human like Marc was.

"What about the leader of the 10 rings? He could use his army to help you bring justice-"

But I need you Marc Spector. Khonshu said ignoring the suggestions of alternative options. I've had multiple Avatars and none can compare to you. I need you more than ever-