Anger ~ Chapter 12

Warning ⚠️:- This chapter is little mature and mature words are used as well. If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip the chapter. ⚠️. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeseung saw Sunoo and Sunghoon sharing same piece of cake that Sunghoon ate earlier. He had already gave Sunoo a warning that it's the last thread of his self control and one more mistake, he himself didn't know what he will do next and that happened now Heeseung is very angry at Sunoo and Sunghoon both.

Being touchy was already too much for him and now sharing the same piece of cake which according to Heeseung is a indirect kiss, and the boy finally felt his last thread of calmness broked.

He had enough of playing this good boy role infront of Sunoo. Heeseung walked towards them and grabbed Sunoo's arm harshly turning him around. They made eye contact but Sunoo looked down immediately.

Sunoo already knew what's going to happen cause the older one clearly told him not to make another mistake by which he had already guess what Heeseung meant.

Sunoo kept his hands on the arms where Heeseung had held it tightly because of anger, he didn't looked at him in the eyes and kept looking down. Sunoo wanted to speak but his words wasn't coming out of his mouth.

Heeseung - "Jay give me your car key" Heeseung commanded still looking at Sunoo's figure

Everyone was scared and shocked at sudden behaviour of Heeseung and Sunghoon himself knew that he brought things upon Sunoo accidently.

He was feeling guilty of what happened just in the blink of an second. The whole situation would have been ignored only if Heeseung wasn't there but he was there.

Sunghoon - "Hyung, I'm sorry I thought it was Jake. It's my fault not his, I'm sorry hyung please hyung let him go." he lied with worried expression trying to save Sunoo.

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon giving him a glare not saying anything. He looked back at Sunoo.

Heeseung - "Jay, I said give me THE KEYS." said while gritting teeths and ignoring Sunghoon.

Sunoo flinched on his place tears now dwelling up in his eyes. Jay gave the keys to Heeseung, none of the 5 boys have ever disobeyed Heeseung. It's not like they can't disobey him but it's more than that.

Heeseung had helped them in things no one ever could do. At some point of those 5 boys life they needed someone and Heeseung was the person to save them, they were grateful that he came into their life.

All of them are feeling guilty, Sunoo is innocent and he was not supposed to be the part of their group but the destiny brought him together, they can't save him from Heeseung.

Heeseung - "And Sunghoon I'll deal with you later." said before leaving them all along with Sunoo.

Heeseung got the keys from Jay and dragged Sunoo towards the car holding his wrist. Sunoo winced in pain because of the tight grip.

Sunoo - "H-hyung, I-I'm s-sorry. It was a m-mistake. Please l-listen to m-me." he said while stuttering with tears dripping on his cheeks.

Heeseung brought Sunoo towards the car which was far from his friends and crashed Sunoo's body a little forcefully on the car door.

They both faced eachother, and again Sunoo couldn't say anything after seeing Heeseung's face which was almost red because of anger.

Heeseung - " I'll listen to you but for now shut the fuck up and stop crying." said getting closer to Sunoo.