Abusive ~ Chapter 17

Warning ⚠️ : This chapter is 18+ and if any of you feel uncomfortable reading mature scenes. I recommend you to skip this chapter. Sorry for my bad English since it's not my native language. Also this doesn't apply on real life of any of the idols please take it as a story only⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

Heeseung slapped Sunoo.

Sunoo felt a stinging pain taking over his cheeks, eyes filling with tears. That's not what he ever expected from the person he fell in love with, never thought that Heeseung could turn into someone he would despise the most.

Heeseung - "You lied to me about your crush and here you are under me trying to act innocent." *he said in anger*

Sunoo was shocked at the older one's sudden burst out and to that in the middle of the night why he did that, he looked back at Heeseung trying to understand what actually made him so angry, he was trapped under him struggling to get out of Heeseung's grip who didn't seem to budge at all.

Sunoo - "Why did you do this? Get off me RIGHT NOW." *he shouted*

Heeseung paused, inhaling a deep breathe eyes red in anger and jealousy.

Heeseung - "You fucking lied to me just after the night we had sex, you said that you forgot your ex crush but you lied to me, hmm." *he gripped Sunoo's back hair harshly face being so close he frowned*

Sunoo trembled in fear, it's not what he wanted in his relationship, that's not how he had imagined things with Heeseung. He is becoming abusive now, upon all of the things he was upset that Heeseung went through his personal stuffs, he sure did manipulated him in the morning when he asked what Sunoo did last night and Sunoo being a fool he told him everything. Somewhere in his mind Sunoo is regretting his choice of loving him.

Sunoo - "You w-went through my d-diary."

Heeseung - "Yes, i did."

He said this time holding onto Sunoo's cheek bone and jaw making red bruises on it. Sunoo cried in pain closing his eyes tightly. He continuously tried to release himself and finally pushed Heeseung slightly using all of his force, he crawled back towards the corner of bed.

Heeseung - "How dare you push me back." *said growling*

Sunoo stirred up the situation more and made it worse after what he said.

Sunoo - "I HATE YOU. FUCK, I REGRET LOVING YOU. I don't want to see your face, just get out of my apartment." *he said shouting and crying at the same time.*

Heeseung scoffed at younger one's statement, massaging his temple he stood up. He had enough of the drama, he wanted to get to the point.

Heeseung - "Take off your clothes." *said pretending to calm down from his anger*

Sunoo looked up feeling disgusted at his words while thinking about how to get out of this situation but Heeseung's word kept echoing on his head he can't believe what he heard just now.

Sunoo - "What?" *said in disbelief*

Heeseung went towards Sunoo's side of the bed who immediately backed off from the older one. He bent down to Sunoo's level.

Heeseung - "Fucking take off your clothes. I want to have sex." *he said using force on every sentence that came out of his mouth, indicating that he was serious.*

Sunoo - "Y-you w-want to have s-sex with me in this situation, y-you think I'll agree on it and d-do it with you. That's never g-going to happen. You are crazy." *he said between his trembling voice trying to act brave.*