Closure ~ Chapter 25

Warning ⚠️ : There are some mature stuffs written on this chapter and if you feel uncomfortable reading those stuffs, I recommend you to skip this chapter. Also this is not related to the real life of any of the idols please take it as a story only. Thank you so much.⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- "Sunoo."

Sunoo - "Wh-What are y-you d-doing here?

Heeseung - "Who?"

- "I should be the one asking that. What are you doing here?" *walked towards Sunoo."

Heeseung looked back at Sunoo who had a frown displayed on his face. This is the first time Heeseung saw Sunoo acting like this. The other 5 boys came behind Heeseung witnessing the scene and the angry Sunoo. Rather than looking scary the younger one looked more hurt in that state.

Heeseung - "I asked who is he?" *said in commanding tone while gritting his teeth.*

Sunoo looked towards the older one, who clearly had a pissed of expression on his face.

- "So you made a new boyfriend" *said pissing off everyone with his tone.*

Sunoo - "Heeseung hyung, l-let's go s-somewhere else." *he stuttered holding onto Heeseung's forearms standing closer to him trying to ignore the chaos that's going to happen soon.*

Sunoo - "P-please h-hyung." *looked at older one with pleading eyes.*

Heeseung - "Hmm."

He took a hold of Sunoo's hand and walked out of the crowd with younger one following him behind. He was clearly annoyed by the situation as his confession got ruined and Sunoo is clearly aware that Heeseung will do something wrong again. The hold on the younger one's hand was getting tighter making purple marks on his wrist. Sunoo kept his other hand upon Heeseung's palm trying to loosen the grip struggling while being dragged outside.

They came out of the crowd, standing at the exit of Guest house. Jungwon and others followed them out thinking that Heeseung might do something bad as they can't take a chance this time.

Heeseung - "He is that ex-fucking-crush of yours right?" *said holding Sunoo's chin*

Sunoo can feel the anger in his voice and on his grip. He wanted to give up on his knees and ask for forgiveness from him.

He knew that Heeseung prepared all this confession thing only for him but once again because of him things are turning bad. He started to blame himself over the situation they are in right now.

Sunoo nodded his head.

Heeseung - "FUCK!!" *shouted and left Sunoo's chin harshly who almost lost his balance.*

Sunoo - "H-hyung, i-i didn't knew he would be here." *said with pleading hand.*

Heeseung - "What should I do now. Should I kill him?" *said in low tone.*

Sunoo frozed on his spot upon hearing the older one.

Hyunwoo - "Why did you came out. We have things to talk about Sunshine." *came with his few friends.*

Heeseung looked at the person who followed them outside. He was at the urge of loosing his mind when he heard him calling his Sunoo "sunshine".

Sunghoon - "Hey, back off and leave us alone." *stood towering over Hyunwoo*

Hyunwoo - "So you still know how to seduce others, just like you did to me."

Jungwon - "Watch your words and fuck off." *Jay holded back Jungwon who was ready to throw a punch at Hyunwoo.*