Mutual Fervent ~ Chapter 26

Warning ⚠️ : There are some mature stuffs written on this chapter and if you feel uncomfortable reading those stuffs, I recommend you to skip this chapter. Also this is not related to the real life of any of the idols please take it as a story only. Thank you so much.⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunoo - "Why being so impatience hyung? You think I'll let you touch me tonight."

Heeseung - "We'll see that."

Both arrived at Heeseung's mansion. Sunoo kept moaning on older one's ear inside the car calling for his name between his moans teasing him knowing that Heeseung wants to touch him but can't and that made it much more better for Sunoo to tease his boyfriend.

They came inside the mansion standing in the hall, no one was inside the mansion only one light was ON which was coming from the kitchen otherwise inside the mansion it's pitch dark. Though Sunoo can clearly figure out what's inside and where to walk.

He curiously walked inside looking here and there taking a note of the mansion. Sunoo went towards the couches that was in the living room meanwhile Heeseung closed the main door and followed Sunoo behind. He hugged Sunoo's back taking in younger one's scent.

Heeseung - "I can't wait to fuck you." *kissed on back of Sunoo's neck.*

Sunoo - "Why?" *he asked throwing his head back on older one's shoulder giving him more access to kiss on his neck.*

Heeseung - "Fuck.. it's been a month and I was stopping myself from fucking you. I can't stop anymore."

Sunoo - "What if I say I don't want to do it?" *said smiling with a sinister thought*

Heeseung - "Then I'm afraid I have to do it forcefully." *brought his one hand towards Sunoo's nipples pinching on it.*

Sunoo - "Ah~" *moaned*

Heeseung - "Why, you like it here?"

Sunoo bend forward a little feeling butterflies on his stomach because of the pleasure but he felt Heeseung's boner against his ass. He tried to remove Heeseung's hand from his nipples but the older one gripped them more harshly.

Sunoo - "Uhh~ d-don't be so harsh."

Heeseung - "Kiss me and I'll think about it."

Sunoo looked on the side only to find Heeseung already looking at his face, he went forward and attached his lip to Heeseung's.

They kissed slowly with older one's hand traveling from Sunoo's nipples to his chest, towards his neck to the younger one's chin. He gripped onto Sunoo's chin turning him around now facing eachother again attaching their lips together.

Sunoo slowly slided his hand inside older one's open chest touching his bare skin. Detaching from kiss Heeseung looked down at Sunoo's hand moving inside his shirt, he smirked at him.

Sunoo brought his face closer to the older one's lips while acting as if he was going to kiss him. As soon as his boyfriend half closed his eyes Sunoo took a chance and released himself from older one's grip.

Heeseung - "Stop teasing me."

Sunoo - "But I want too." *spoke in soft tone*

Heeseung - "Sunoo." *spoke in his stern cold tone*

Sunoo - "What? Are you angry now?" *said with smirk*

Heeseung - "Fuck.." * cursed between his breathe.*

Sunoo - "Hyung. Where's your room?"

Heeseung looked at younger one walking towards him grabbing his hand harshly taking him upstairs. Sunoo knew what's going to happen next, he smiled while being dragged towards a room that was upstairs.