Fervent ~ Chapter 13

Warning ⚠️ : This chapter is 18+ and if you feel uncomfortable reading mature scenes . I recommend you to skip this chapter. Also this is not related to the real life of any of the idols please take it as a story only. Thank you so much.⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeseung - "Tell me what you were saying earlier "As long as it's me? and then?"

Heeseung - "Say it."

Sunoo took a deep breath and said

Sunoo - "As long as it's you, I'm willing to give myself to you and I want to make love with you hyung. I-i want you to be my first."

After saying that in one breathe and stuttering a little Sunoo hid his face on Heeseung's shoulder.

Heeseung felt something when Sunoo said that he want to have sex with him and he is willing to give his body to him.

Heeseung - "Then move your hip and grind on my dick Sunoo-ya."

Sunoo heard the older one but didn't lifted his head from his shoulder.

Sunoo - "I don't know how to do it."

Heeseung - " I'll teach you. Kiss me first and then I'll keep my hands on your hip, after that you have to move forward and backward on my lap. Do you understand love?" *said in a soft tone*

Sunoo nodded and kissed Heeseung taking the lead and he felt hands on his hips indicating him to move now.

He started to move his hips leaning into a deep kiss when suddenly they both moaned together breaking the kiss. Sunoo stopped when he felt Heeseung's hard on member touched his own. He hadn't realised that he's gotten hard as well.

Heeseung - "Fuck. Don't stop you are doing great, now you have to move your hip in a little circular motion."

Sunoo started to move his hips against the older one's dick as he has been told. Heeseung moaned against Sunoo's neck leaving wet kisses and bite marks on the shoulder.

Sunoo held his collar and other hand on his shoulder as he felt their erection working up together.

Heeseung - "You look so fucked up Sun. I wish I could fuck you right here in the car."

Sunoo had red marks on his neck with swollen lips, his hair messed up and his t-shirt half falling on the one side of the shoulder exposing his milky skin.

Heeseung moaned loudly because of Sunoo increasing the pace of his hips and kissing him while opening the first 3 buttons of the older one's shirt.

Heeseung - "You learn things so fast love."

Sunoo - "Hyung, I'm feeling something growing on my stomach."

He softly touched Sunoo's cheeks while his head resting on the seat yet looking at the younger one's eyes.

Heeseung - "Let's continue it somewhere else."

Sunoo - "Where?"

Heeseung - " I'll show you. Sunoo-ya, you trust your hyung right?" *said softly*

Sunoo nodded his head in response.

Heeseung - "Don't ask any questions, only 5 minutes and we'll be there."

The younger thought about where Heeseung will take him and nothing came to his mind yet he gave him his all trust and nodded his head again going went back to his seat.

5 minutes later ~

Heeseung drove towards a path leading to the cabin inside the forest with the lights glowing outside of it and a little garden there too. Heeseung parked the car infront of cabin, took off his seat belt and Sunoo did the same hesitating a little bit.