Invitation ~ Chapter 21

Next morning~

Jungwon knocked onto Sunoo's room waking him up to eat breakfast. Sunoo came out of his room looking at Jungwon, and then averted his gaze from him immediately to show that he is still angry at him and on their other friends.

Jungwon - " Sunoo, i know you are upset on me and our friends. We had no choice but to keep quite. We didn't-

Jungwon - *signed* "Hah... we didn't wanted to hurt you, it was not intentional. Please forgive us Sunoo."

Sunoo - " Friends?" *he scoffed* "Can we not discuss it right now. I will talk to you all together."

Jungwon was taken aback by sudden change in Sunoo's behaviour he felt guilty for not telling him anything. Despite being bestfriend he choosed to stay silent when he could have stopped everything from the starting. He had a chance to protect Sunoo, but he failed.

Both got ready and went out of the apartment together. They saw Jay & Heeseung talking to eachother while waiting for them. Jungwon fake coughed to take their attention. Four of them went to the college together. Sunoo took a ride with Heeseung and Jungwon took a ride with Jay. They arrived together and saw Jake, Sunghoon and Niki were waiting for them at the entrance of college.

Now all 7 of them are together but the silence between them even creeped out others who walked beside them.

Sunoo - " See you after few hours." said while breaking the silence with cold tone looking at 5 boys and ignoring Heeseung who was standing next to him confused.

They are going to meet at the campus roof when Heeseung will be attending his other class. Since Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Niki, Jungwon and Sunoo have no classes at 1 p.m meanwhile Heeseung have a class to attend at that hour they have decided to meet and discuss few things.

Everyone went back nodding their heads, meanwhile Heeseung had already guessed what is happening so he didn't spoke between them, cause he want things to get back as it was before and to make it better, a good conversation is needed it would be better if they'll talk it out.
.

.

Afternoon 1 p.m ~

Everyone gathered at the roof of campus sitting in a line meanwhile Sunoo sat infront of them facing them one by one giving them an angry look. They looked at there feet looking so small, shoulders crouched down, hand on there legs, all were sitting down like a kid who is going to be scolded by there teacher or parents.

Sunoo - " I know everything now. So stop with the innocent act. I hope you all are tired of making fool of me." *said while gritting teeth (learned from Heeseung)*

Everyone said together - " We are sorry Sunoo."

Sunoo - " Oh god, I'm not here for your sorry. You all knew about his past and yet didn't told me. Jungwon atleast you could have told me. I thought we were bffs. This is how you pay for your friendship, by lying to them." *he bursted out in anger*

Jungwon - " I'm sorry, i didn't wanted to lie to you, Heeseung hyung had stopped us from saying anything to you." *he said while little tears formed in his eyes*

Sunghoon - " We really didn't knew anything about you before you joined the college."

Sunoo - " What do you mean? You all didn't knew before that he used to stalk me in the past. *looked at jay* Jay hyung?" *he said in confusion, asking for clarification*

Jay - " No we didn't knew that he was stalking you or he had interest on someone, he told us after you and Jungwon moved next to our apartment."

Sunoo- Waa.. really, he fooled you all too. He is really something huh? Oh god. *he said massaging his temple, hand on his hips, with frustrated look on his face*