Lovers ~ Chapter 27

SUNOO'S POV

Heeseung - " Ugh~ Fuck, little foxy likes to get punished huh, you like when I'm being rough on you." *groaned*

Sunoo - " Hyung Ahh~
Mmm~ g-go s-slow, please. I'm sorry."

He rammed his thick length on my hole thrusting harder as I can feel his tip touching my walls inside. I can't think straight but only moan in his ear. I knew this would happen. He sucked my neck along with his length getting deep inside me making me numb from down.

Heeseung - "fu-fuck, you feel so good."

Heeseung - " I'm gonna c-cum."

Sunoo - " D-don't release inside p-please-."

Before I could even finish he released inside me. That's a lot of pleasure to take, he is going for one more round. I feel as good as he does and I want him more now. Him filling up my insides and taking care of me afterwards is my favourite thing he does.
.

.

.

You must be thinking what happened?
It's been more than 2 months since the trip and that incident, as I had said before that i would never see Hyunwoo again and that's right. He is in prison for sexual assault and things that he had done in the past like selling drugs and consuming it and many more things. I'm glad I have Heeseung hyung with me and I never ended up with that jerk.

I told my Mom & Dad about him, actually it wasn't me, he himself went to them just 2 days after the trip and talked about our relationship to which my parents were happy that he was my boyfriend cause he was polite to them and the way he sugar coats, it always works just like it did to me so how can my parents be any different.

But the thing is, since the day my parents know about us, he's been more open and reckless not in bad way but in a way like he doesn't care if anyone see us making out or not, he doesn't care what place we are in. I get embarassed but he doesn't. We would have sex anytime he wants just like he had said.

.

One day, after our last mid term exam we all friends went to a restaurant at night to eat and enjoy while drinking. He got extremely drunk and the next thing he does was something I never thought i would experience.

He dragged me to the parking lot and fucked me in the backseat of his car, even though we were doing it I was scared all the time if any of our friend or maybe any other person would pass by and what if they'll heard us, what will happen? Yet thanks to the black tinted window of the car no one could see what we were doing also no one passed by at that time. I told him multiple times to stop but he wouldn't.

Things have been like this and he has become much more possessive then he was before. The reason why he is fucking me right now was because today at college i spend most of my time with our friend and then we played but Jungwon told me to make Heeseung hyung jealous and if I succeed, he would treat me for mint choco ice-cream plus he would eat that with me, so I accepted his dare.

As soon as he came on our way in the play ground of college i sat down next to Jake hyung. Honestly Jake hyung make me blush here and there he is just too handsome to handle sometimes, i mean I'm just saying. Off course I have my eyes on my boyfriend only but I'm stating the fact. I told him about the dare that Jungwon gave me, he decided to help me.

While sitting together Heeseung hyung kept looking at me, he wasn't even trying to look away so to execute the plan i went close to Jake hyung's ear and said " Hyung, he is here what should we do."
Jake hyung did the same and said in my ear "Can I kiss on your cheeks, maybe that would work." I blushed so hard when I heard that from him, just to win the bet i agreed and there he goes.

Jake hyung kissed me on my cheeks and smiled at me to which I returned back a smile.

Heeseung - " Sunoo. We need to go back."

I heard him but i ignored and our other friends just watched while Jungwon pouted for loosing the bet.

I could feel him standing up from his seat and walking towards me. He held my wrist harshly while dragging me away. I looked back and saw our friends giving thumbs up to me while I made worried face and giving them thumbs up too.

That's how we ended up on his bed in his apartment. He made me suck his length inside the car before driving to the apartment. He was being extremely rough on me today.

.

.

.

Night~ 9 p.m.

We fell asleep after cleaning up and woke up late, now he is preparing our dinner while I can see his back from the living room. I went to him and hugged his back resting my head on his shoulder.

Sunoo - " You'll always love me hyung, right?"

Heeseung - " Always Love."

I ask him the same question whenever i feel heavy in my chest and his answer always calms me down.

Sunoo - " I love you hyung."

Heeseung - *turned around leaving a kiss on my forehead* " I love you too."

.

.

I met his brother, he was a nice guy and treated me like a family and I might admit that him and Heeseung hyung both were very handsome. His brother is going to get married to a girl he like and I was invited too
Heeseung hyung was happy for his brother.

I could see the changes in him, he gets less angry but yes more jealous. He doesn't fight or try to manipulate anyone, i know what he does behind my back. He himself told me everything about his work but he promised he would stop that. Don't know if I should believe or not but he is trying atleast.

A year later ~

Me and Heeseung hyung is engaged now. We have a couple ring around our ring finger with our names carved on eachothers ring. He have my name on his ring and I have his.

He said we will continue to pursue our dream and study even if we get married before our study finishes.

Jungwon & Jay hyung is in a happy relationship too we 4 sometimes spend our time together going on a trip or staying somewhere out of the town. As usual Jungwon and I complain about our boyfriend when they do something wrong or not listen to us.

.

.

So this was it, my SkinShip with him started in a little bit off direction but finished up with a happy ending. I feel glad that he came close to me and made me feel loved even though somewhere things were wrong and it still is, he is still the same with slight changes in him. My man is different and I love him for being different.

And I'll stay with him forever afterall I LOVE HIM..♥️..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much everyone. For saving my story and for commenting or voting.

This was my first book i have ever wrote, never knew I'll be able to complete it, cause I just started to write it with no plot and I was only going with the flow, but I guess it wasn't that bad either. I experienced so many things and learned new things too.

InluvwithEnha mintybabyddeonu AlecBalasbas Nayeons_GF Xarisma95 priestesbook iBakedThecakes exo06306 SunshineOrHurricane 07072004_Luna staceywanjiru46 Thank you for sticking with my story till the end. I'm sorry if I forgot to mention someone as it wasn't my intention but, you better know one thing "I'm glad that you stayed." You guys are the best. Love you all !!!...

Also i have another story coming. It's SUNSUN AU. Go check it out on the next page .... (⁠☞゚⁠∀゚⁠)⁠☞