The trip ~ Chapter 24

SUNOO'S POV

Finally we arrived at our destination and it's already night time. The competition will be held at Nami island and we are staying in a Guest House which our college managed for the students to stay for 3 days. The guest house is in rural areas. That's all the details Jungwon gave me before getting on the bus.

Heeseung hyung sat next to me, off course he ain't letting me sit with anyone else. He took a window seat which I wanted to take but gave up when I saw his Bambi eyes shooting sparkles at me the moment they saw me walking inside the bus for a seat and his manly hand telling me to sit down next to him. How can someone say no to those eyes and that handsome face. "Hahh!! He's gonna be a death of me one day." I signed and said to myself. He held my hand all the way to our destination, keeping his head on my shoulder which I was supposed to do but he is sleeping as if he didn't slept last night like a sloth. So, that's how we all arrived. I noticed another guest house next to ours with many students from different colleges, they must be on a trip too. That's what I thought.

We were assigned our rooms with the person we knew and I got a big room where me, Niki, Jungwon and Jake hyung will stay.

Sunghoon, Jay, Heeseung hyung and Beomgyu hyung is staying together. Beomgyu hyung's team had also taken the part in music competition.

We had a balcony at the back of our room. I went out to the balcony to take a look. As I went out a fresh breeze blowed inside the room touching my skin and my face giving a refreshing vibe and the smell of flowers along with breeze refreshed my mind. I can see a river along with trees and piles of bushes around it, that place was a little far from our guest house but can be seen through naked eyes. The moonlight shining on the river is making it prettier and more calming for my eyes, I can look at it all night. Maybe I can take Heeseung hyung there before we leave this place.

Jungwon - " You are thinking about going there with Heeseung hyung right?" *he said standing next to me looking at the river.*

Sunoo - " Hmm.. I want to. How did you know that?"

Jungwon - " Cause our minds are filled with them, i think about Jay hyung too." *he said smiling.*

Sunoo - "Jungwon-ah, Let's do our best tomorrow."

Jungwon nodded his head and we went back inside, not to our surprise Jake hyung and Niki is discussing about sports. Our night went by just listening to these two talk over the same topic and bickering all night.

.

.

Next morning 8:30 a.m.~

Sunoo - " Aaaaaa..... we are late." * I screamed in panic waking up other 3.*

I threw a pillow at Niki and on other 2 boys who sat down in shock.

Sunoo - " We are getting late. We are supposed to be on the ground at 9 and we have only half hour."

Jungwon - " No way. We have only 2 bathrooms attached to our room."

Jake - " Nauurrr wayyy.... I'm going inside." *him and Niki occupied both of the bathrooms as their beds were closer to it.*

Sunoo - " Nooo you betrayers." *I banged on the door telling both of them to hurry up.*

.

Somehow we all managed to get ready at 9 and went down. I saw other students preparing for the competition in the field of guest house. Some setting up the sounds and mics on the stage and some decorating the area.

Jungwon - " I'm hungry, let's eat something."

We all went inside the guest house since there's a big dining table and a small cafeteria.