c2‼

"This is–mmph– really good," I mumble in between bites. "Even better than the noodles you ruined."

Bakugo rolls his eyes. "You're lucky I'm even letting you have some, dumbass. Tch."

"It's cause I'm the best," I say back, smiling, mouth full. "I'm fully deserving of your cooking." He's about to say something, I can tell by the way his eyebrows furrow and he sucks in an impatient breath, but my phone dings with a notification.

"Hold that thought, friend."

kirishima

did he kill you yet

well if you answer i guess not

me

thankfully no

kirishima

well don't let him kill you

me

:)

"Who is it?" Bakugo asks gruffly.

"Why do you care?" I retort, placing the empty bowl beside me.

"I'm just fucking asking, idiot."

"For the record, it's Kirishima. He says that you shouldn't kill me!" I say brightly, patting Bakugo on the shoulder. "Not that you would, anyway. You adore me way too much." He swats my hand away.

"I'll kill you if I want, Battery Brain!"
"I've never quite understood that nickname," I state, leaning back against his bed frame. "Oh, thanks for the food, by the way. Super energised now."

"Tch, extra. It's cause lightning and shit, and you're stupid as fuck, so..."

I let out a mocking 'aw' which clearly peeves him. "I didn't know you put so much thought into nicknames! It's really endearing!"

me

yeah he loves me so much

"Delete that right now," he threatens, reaching for my phone, which I dangle tauntingly in front of his face. "Or I'll murder the fucking life out of you."

"You won't, though." I bop his nose and I run down the hall, hearing him shout and follow closely behind.

"FUCK YOU! YOU DUMBASS, GET BACK HERE!" I giggle and flop onto the couch, my hair sprawling over my face, and he stops right in front of me, growling. "I am going to kill you! You're such a fucking extra, God! I HATE you!" He's dangerously close to me, now– just a few inches from my face, and yet our expressions are so different. His raging, mine teasing– I shoot him a loopy smile, which he returns with a sneer.

"Oh, please, friend. You don't hate me." I stare into his eyes, which grow more agitated by the second. "You have really pretty eyes, you know? Anyone ever told you that?"

"Shut up." He looks away, and I swear

"Oh, my God! You're totally blushing! There's no way you're blu–" I clap my hand over my mouth, stifling a laugh.

"I'm not blushing!" he yells, interrupting me. "You're being annoying, that's all!"

"Can I be annoying and say you have lovely eyes at the same time?" I smile innocently, batting my eyelashes. "They're so cool and red."

"Stop."

"I'm not doing anything?" I sit up, crossing my arms, smirking a little. God, he's so easy to mess with.

"Stop being like that."

"Like what?" I twirl a strand of my hair distractedly, feeling the corners of my lips tug up.

"Like... all weird and shit. Just stop. You're being an insufferable extra."

"Whatever you say, friend." I pat the spot beside me, and he simply scoffs, like it's something terrible and disgusting. "I'm not scary! Well. Maybe my Quirk, just a little, cause I swept the floor with you yesterday–"

"Shut."

"Just sit," I plead. "We're stuck together for ten fucking days. Gotta try and get along. Maybe a tiny bit."