c11!!

I didn't understand the true pain of house arrest until now. Sure , missing class is great and sure, being with Bakugo all day isn't that bad, but the true pain lies in the fact that it's a breezy Saturday morning and I'm locked up in here.

Bakugo is sitting across from me, his arms crossed and a scowl etched on his face. He's probably just as mad as I am right now. "Wanna watch a movie?" I suggest, even thought it's probably our millionth movie this week. We've already gone through a couple trilogies.

"There's no cleaning to do?"
"Thankfully no," I say, grinning earnestly and picking up the remote. "What do you wanna watch?"
"I don't care," he replies, his scowl deepening.
"Romance it is!"

Bakugo 'tchs' from beside me and I nudge his arm in response. "You said you didn't care.. so.."

Just as the opening credits for some cheesy Hallmark movie finish, the door creaks open and Kirishima walks into the common area. I hadn't expected anyone to be here, considering most of our classmates are out enjoying their free time.

"Hey, Kirishima!" I greet, surprised to see him. "What brings you here?"

Kirishima grins, his eyes glinting with a slight air of trouble. "Oh, just thought I'd hang out with you guys! It's been kind of boring around here lately."

Bakugo scoffed, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance. "Don't you have anything better to do, Shitty Hair?"

Ignoring Bakugo's snarky comment, Kirishima plops down on the couch beside me, his eyes darting between Bakugo and me. I can't help but feel a little uneasy under his scrutiny.

"What's this?" he asks, nodding his head to the screen.

"Some stupid movie (y/n) chose," Bakugo says, scoffing. "There's no fucking plot."
"(Y/n)?" Kirishima's eyes widen, just a tad, but it's soon replaced by a shit-eating smile. "(Y/n)? Wow! This is progressing faster than I thought!"

I can't shake the feeling that Kirishima's observing us too closely. It's as if he's waiting for something to happen, something that I can't quite put my finger on.

Part of me can.

"It's fine, I told Kat he could call me that," I say, trying to cover the blush that I can feel rising to my face. "You can call me (y/n) too, Kirishima."

Desperately, I turn my attention back to the trashy movie, quietly speaking to Kat, who's making sarcastic comments. Of course that happened, of course the message was in there, or why does he look like that? It's the middle of the summer and he just has to wear a fuckin biker jacket, doesn't he?   I find myself smiling, caught up in the passion and intensity that radiated from Bakugo. Despite his brash exterior, there's an undeniable charm to him.

Lost in the moment, I don't notice when Bakugo's hand reaches out and gently brushes a loose strand of hair behind my ear. His touch is so fleeting, so gentle, that it sends a shiver down my spine.

Before I can react, Kirishima erupts from his seat, his eyes wide with shock. "Bakugo! You're totally soft for (y/n)!"

Bakugo's expression shifts from surprise to anger in an instant. "What the hell are you talking about, Shitty Hair? Get lost!"

I stare at Kirishima, my cheeks turning crimson. "Were you.... what? No, that's absurd."

Kirishima scratches the back of his head sheepishly, a guilty grin spreading across his face. "Well, explain to me why he just pushed your hair behind your ear! It's a really cute... moment, that's it."

I sigh, trying to regain my composure. "It's not what you think, Kirishima."

Bakugo huffs , his cheeks tinted pink. "Yeah, idiot. Mind your own damn business."

Kirishima holds up his hands defensively. "Hey, don't get mad at me! I'm just stating the obvious! You two have something special going on!"

The tension in the room is palpable as Bakugo and I exchange glances. In that moment, I see a flicker of vulnerability in his eyes, a hint of uncertainty that mirrors my own feelings.