Chapter 8: Realization

It took a good hour before Link came back, the trials completed. "I hate tailing missions..." he huffed. He went back to Chio and sighed, "I did all of the trials."

"What?! You've finished all of the trials?"

Link growled, "I just said that..."

Chio whistled, "That's amazing! You're so cool!"

Link crossed his arms over his chest and cocked an eyebrow, but Chio beat him to it, "Ah! I know that look. You want me to give you something since you visited all the places, don't ya?"

"Yes," he stated bluntly.

Instead of a wisecrack answer like Link was expecting, Chio only sighed, "...I guess I have no choice. I'll give you my treasured item."

As he hands them over to Link, he blinked, "Three big hearty truffles?! Really?"

"Try eating a dish cooked with that big hearty truffle...It'll soothe all of your aches and pains and then some! I'm not pulling your branch here! Just try it for yourself!"

As Link walked away, muttering to himself, Ryner waited until he looked at him before he spat at Link.

"You moron!" he glared

Link was taken aback by his insult. He's doesn't no if he should deserve it or not.

He looked at him, and then looked down as if he was ashamed to look at Ryner. "You hurt her again after I was  standing next to her!  You need to go back there and get her back."

"Why should I?" Link ask uninterested.

"Because you called her a monster!"

"Well she deserves it!"

"No! She doesn't! And you know it's wrong!" Ryner screams

Link scoffs. "Can we just pretend that you didn't say anything and we can move on with our lives?"

"No, you will listen and I'll do all the talking." Ryner won't bow out. "I'm going to fry your brains until you will learn how to accept a person like (Y/n) for who she is."

"I don't accept!" Link being stubborn. "A monster is a monster! They don't have real feelings!"

"But she's the only person who learns to help others and make friends. That's something you failed to complete." he remarked.

"I don't need friends! And I don't need friends like her!" still stubborn.

RYner begins to be frustrated and scream while grabbing his own hair. "UGH! You're so stupid! Can't you tell the difference between good demons or bad demons. Haven't you ever learn your own reincarnation history?! This is why they gave the term of dumb blonde!"

"No wonder (Y/n) tries her best to be the person who accepts her. Or better yet, accept her feeling of love!"

"Love?!" Link gags. "How many times do I have to tell you?! I hate her! A monster like her can't love! She has no real feelings! She's Ganon's child!"

Ryner has enough of this and grab Link by the elf ear as his wince. "OW! Hey that hurts!"

"You wanna act like the stubborn stupid blonde? Fine! Be that way!" Ryner pulled him and grab the rope to tie his arm behind him so he won't escape.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"Encase you run away like you did before." Ryner throws him to Epona and rode her while put another string to attach his other horse. "I'm gonna show you your last memory of what the Goddess request me before you already regret it again."