02

"Now who's going to tell me what the hell happend." Their principal asked, the seven remained silent.

Haewon stood up bowing."I apologize sir, I should have let everyone go back to their classrooms, if I knew this would happen, I would have-"

"I don't want to hear it. I'm dissapointed in you Oh Haewon, you are supposed to be setting an example." He said, she sat back in her seat embarrassed.

"Choi Yunjin, smoking? Really, on school premises? Are you trying to throw your life away?" He said to her.

"You don't tell me how to live my life." She clicked her tongue looking out the window.

"Jinsol, you are the top student of the school, yet you act like this. Kyujin? Jiwoo? I never expected this from you two." He shook his head at the seven.

"I'm sorry to say that all of you will be getting a months worth of Saturday detention." He announced.

"What? You can't do that!" Kyujin shouted.

"I'm afraid so, or you can quit the cheerleading squad, Lily will have to quit the school band, Jiwoo would have to quit the dance club, Jinni could get expelled and Haewon will be removed from the position as student body president."

"Kyujin, sit back down!" Jiwoo whisper shouted.

"Why am I getting detention? I did nothing wrong, in fact I fainted." Lily asked thinking that the punishment was unfair.

"You watched the girls fighting and didn't report it."

"How could I report if I fainted? I'm a victim here." She shouted but then sat back in her seat when the principle gave her a stern look.

"Well then.I already contacted your parents about this." With that the girls got up, still bleeding from the fight. 

"Head down to the nurses office then go home. You guys can't go to class looking like you just got into a cat fight." He giggled at his own joke leaving the girls unamused.

"This is all your fault, nerd." Yunjin said to Jinsol walking out of the school and lighting up another cigarette.

"Are you not going to get those cuts treated?" The girl ignored Yoona's question.

"You have got to be kidding me." Kyujin shouted at the top of her lungs looking like she was on the verge of crying.

"I fucking hate you guys so much." She walked out of school too.

"Psychotic much." Jiwoo scoffed as the rest walked to the nurses.

"Oh gosh, what happend to you guys?" The school nurse asked treating their wounds.

"Someone decided to start a fight and earned us a whole month of Saturday detention." Haewon said refferimg to Jinsol.

"What happend to you guys, you were all best friends in middle school?" She questioned.

"Unnie." Jiwoo said trying to get her off the topic.

She took the hint, "Okay, I'll stop asking. But I want answers Kim Jiwoo."

"We're done here right?" Lily said standing up and leaving.

Much more chapters that will be published even if i dont know what im writing!

If you like it, VOTE! ❤