27

It was dark outside. Kyujin switched on her phone to check the time. Her phone read '22:08'. She picked up her pace.

A taxi would be faster in getting to Eunchae's house before her dad's men got there, but there were no taxi's around. Now she had to wall a long distance.

She unlocked her phone and opened her chat with Eunchae. She stared at the last message that Eunchae had sent her.

MY GIANT BABY💋❤️

I'm coming to pick you
up

OK then hurry up
I wanna kiss u

She remembered giggling at the message at the time. The night of the party. Just a few hours before the two had broken up. Kyujin started typing out her message.

Whatever you do, don't answer the door
delivered

She started becoming anxious when Eunchae didn't read the message. She put it back into her pocket, hoping that the girl would read it soon.

"Eunchae! It's late, you should stop watching those sad movies!" Her mom yelled at from upstairs.

Eunchae wiped her tears from the movie scene that made a her cry, "Okay! I'll go sleep now." She lied. She was going to continue her movie in her room.

She switched off the TV and took out her phone. "Who messaged me?" She asked herself seeing a notification from the app.

When she was about to unlock her phone, it died. She sighed. This is what she gets for watching titkoks with her phone at 20%

The doorbell rang when she was about to go up to her room and charge it. Eunchae wondered who that could have been at this hour.

"Who's at the door?" Her mom asked.

"I don't know. I'll check!" She yelled back. She dragged her feet to the front door and opened it. No one was there. She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

Eunchae stepped out to see if anyone was outside and regretted it immediately when a hand covered her mouth a cloth from behind. She tried screaming but her screams were muffled by the material.

A few more hands touched her. They held her legs off the ground. She tried resisting by kicking her legs and swinging her arms to get lose. Her head started to feel fuzzy. Her eye sight was blurring. She could no longer hear the neighbourhood dogs barking. Her eyelids started to feel heavy and then it all went black.

One of the guys put a note in front of the door and the other men carried her unconscious body into the car and drove away from the house.

"Eunchae! Who is that!?" Her mom asked, walking down the stairs. "Eunchae?" She called out once again.

"Eunchae where are you? And why did you leave the door open?" She groaned then walked to the front door to close it. She noticed the piece of paper left on the floor.

Mr. Hong

You haven't paid us back and now we are taking matters in our own hands by doing this the hard way. We have taken your daughter hostage and we will not let her go until you pay us back. Your daughter will suffer when each day passes

You know where to find us

Eunchae's mom held her hand in front of her mouth. She couldn't believe what she has just read. What did her husband need to pay off? Her daughter was kidnapped by people she didn't even know. Her hand was shaking, her eyes welled up. She didn't know what to do.

"Mom." Her head darted to the voice. A sweaty Kyujin ran up to her. "Mom, where's Eunchae?"

She handed Kyujin the note. Her eyes went wide as she read it. "Shit, I came too late."

"Don't worry, mom. I'm going to fix this." Kyujin gave her a reassuring pat.

"No, Kyujin. You don't know what's going on. You're going to put yourself in danger." She sniffled.

Kyujin sighed, knowing she had a lot to explain, "I know what's happening. I hate to tell you this but your husband is a drug addict and he's been buying drugs from my father." 

"That doesn't make sense. I thought your dad was a business man?"

"I lied. I'm sorry, mom. I just wanted you to accept me. I wanted to stay by Eunchae's side." She looked down, ashamed of herself.

"Oh Kyujin." She pulled her into a hug. "You didn't have to lie. I love you just the way you are. You're like my second daughter."

"Thanks mom. I'm going to bring Eunchae back. Don't worry." She broke out of the hug.

"No, Kyujin. I already have one daughter in danger, I can't afford to have another as well."

"He's my father. I'll convince him somehow. Just let me do this."

This is probably the longest I have gone without updating. It's exam season and I can't afford to drop so there will be fewer updates

I hope you guys enjoyed<33