26

"Kyujin didn't come to school again?" Jinsol questioned, sitting down at their usual spot.

Jiwoo nodded, "It's been a week. Shouldn't one of us go and check if she's alright."

"We don't know where she lives remember?" Haewon reminded them.

"Track her phone to something?" Yoona suggested.

"Already tried. It's off." Jiwoo told her.

"I feel like you guys forget I exist." Yunjin said.

Jinsol looked at her confused. "What? How can we forget your existence?"

"I'm saying that I'm a person that basically knows everything about everyone in this school." She elaborated.

"What?" Jiwoo questioned still not getting it.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm saying that I know where Kyujin lives."

"Well, you could have mentioned that earlier babe." Yoona face-palmed.

"So we're going there after school?" Jiwoo asked, wanting to confirm with the others. They all nodded.

"Lily? You coming?" Yoona asked the blonde who had zoned out. Something she'd been doing since the party.

"Huh?" She asked, staring at them. "Oh. Yeah I'll come." She smiled, avoiding meeting Haewon's eyes.

"When are you going to go back to school?" Kyujin's father questioned. "You've been here all week."

"If you wanna go out and gamble... I'm not going to stop you." Kyujin mumbled from her mattress that lied on the floor.

He sighed, "Come on, Kyujin. Don't be like that. Get up and enjoy your life as a teen."

She kept quiet.

"Whatever kid. It's your life." He let out a groan as he got up from the floor and headed to the door.

"Oh? Hi, Mr. Jang." Jiwoo greeted when he opened the door. "We were just about to knock."

He stared at them confused, "Friends of Kyujin? All six of you?"

"That's correct." Haewon spoke up.

"And you have met us before." Yunjin said, trying her best not to roll her eyes at the elder.

"Oh? I don't remember meeting any of you? Well, I was just about to head out. You guys can take care of Kyujin." He eyed his daughter on the floor before whispering, "I think she might be on her period again." He giggled and left.

"Woah, your dad's an asshole." Yoona commented sitting down next to Kyujin's mattress.

"How did you guys find out where I live?" Kyujin asked softly, still facing the other way.

"Yunjin helped. Kyujin you're our friend. And if our friend has not been in school for a week, of course we're going to go to their house and demand answers." Jinsol said.

Kyujin turned to face the six, "I can't go back there. Not after what happened. I was humiliated in front of almost the whole school."

"Kyujin, I assure you that no one cares about what happened." Yoona said.

"Plus Yunjin also revealed Minji's secret. She's back at school and no one hates her. Which means you can go back. We'll protect you." Jiwoo said, with her hands in fist, pretending to fight someone.

"I'm not sure about that..." She hesitated. "Alright, I'll be there Monday. But I'm going straight home if I get overwhelmed."

"Yay! Now we're staying here for a sleepover." Jinsol brought in their bags that were outside.

"A sleepover? In my small ass flat. No way! Jiwoo we're going to your house for the sleepover." Kyujin said, getting up.

"Why my house?" Jiwoo whined.

"Because you're the only one here who doesn't have a sibling living with them." Kyujin stated.

Lily and Haewon put their hands up in unison.

"Haewon you have a strict father and Lily's parents will be too busy snooping around us." They both let their hands down when Kyujin gave a fair point.

It was Saturday afternoon and Kyujin has just left Jiwoo's house after having the best sleepover ever. She felt so lucky to be friends with the girls.

But there was something missing. Someone missing. Kyujin couldn't help but miss Eunchae. Yes, she had been the one to break things off, but who could blame her. She was too embarrassed to look the girl in her eyes that night.

She had lied to the person she loved.

Kyujin was about to open the door to her small flat, but the door was already open. Not too much, but enough for her to see what was going on.

She instantly rolled her eyes when she saw her dad and he's gang members huddled in the middle of the room. Alcohol bottles in their hands, some empty on the floor.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." She sighed, looking at her father having his gang meetings.

"Boss, he hasn't paid us back yet." One of the men said. "He's been buying packages from us since last year but has only paid for one."

"We should trust him. He is a lawyer after all. He's got the money." Another added.

"No, boys. I think it's time we show him who has messed with. We're going to teach him a lesson." She recognised her dad's voice.

The others agreed. "We're going to show that little sniffer who's the boss by going after what he treasures the most."

"His daughter." He showed them a picture.

Kyujin squinted her eyes, trying to get a good look at the picture. It looked familiar. Curse her bad eyesight.

"Tonight, we're going after Mr. Hong's daughter. Hong Eunchae." He let out a despicable laugh. The other joined in laughing.

Kyujin's eyes widened. Her dad was going to do something to her girlfriend in a few hours and there was nothing she could do.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore. I should not really care, but I do." Kyujin whispered, walking away from the door and trying to figure out what she was going to do.

Okay so there's that....
I don't know what I wrote but I hoped you guys like it. I'm hoping this book finishes before 40 chapters because I really don't want it to be long

Hope you enjoyed<3