08

The school bell rang as the next period started. Yoona stood up from her seat and walked out not wanting to be late for the next class.

"Yoona~." A voice sang out as a tall boy wrapped his arm around her.

"What do you want Jungwoo." She said moving away from his arm.

"I want you. Why don't you date me hm?" He suggested and she sighed.

"Why me? If you give me a good answer, I'll consider it." She said.

Without a second to think he said, "It's obviously because you are the prettiest girl in school. You might be 'invisible' but no one can deny your beauty."

She sighed, "Is beauty all that matters? Wrong answer." Yoona walked into her next class.

"Who was that? Do you have a boyfriend?" Yunjin asked taking a seat next to Yoona.

"Boyfriend? That word doesn't exist in my vocabulary." She said taking out her books. "I've never seen you in this class? Are you sure you're supposed to be here?"

"Oh this class is basically my free period, I always go out to have a smoke. English... never liked the language." She answered.

"You really love smoking huh."

"I wouldn't say I love it. Its just a bad habit I picked up somehow." The girl shrugged.

"At least you know it's a bad one." Yoona took out her phone and started texting someone.

She put her phone down sighing. "So why did you decide to start coming to class today?" Yoona asked.

"Well I heard that you were in this class, which gave me a reason to show up." Yunjin said smiling.

"So what if I'm in this class? What does it have to do with you?" She asked.

"Because I like your presence." Yunjin replied with a smirk.

"Whatever Choi." Yoona said focusing on the lesson being taught.

"You guys are back here, put all your belongings in the box." Mr Choi said and the girls got up putting their things in there.

"I'll be in my office." He said leaving, obviously getting tired of doing the same things every time.

"Any plans on what to do today to pass the time?" Lily asked the others sitting down.

"I didn't bring any sort of entertainment today." Yoona shrugged.

They heard a knock on the window, they stared at it scared of who or what it might be.

"What the fuck is that?" Jinsol cursed staring at the window in fear.

"Don't tell me you're scared?" Jiwoo laughing at the older.

"Boo!" Haewon shouted from behind her making Jiwoo flinched.

"Haewon! Don't do that!" Jiwoo cried trembling.

"Looks who's the scared one now." Jinsol teased the crying girl.

"You guys are all such babies. It's just my girlfriend." Kyujin rolled her eyes walking towards the window and opening it.

"Hey babe!" The girl, who was blonde greeted wrapping her arms around Kyujin's neck and kissing her.

"Hi." Kyujin giggled.

"Who the fuck?" Lily cursed.

"Girlfriend!?" Jiwoo exclaimed. "And you didn't care to tell us this?" She dramatically acted hurt.

"Was I supposed to mention it?" Kyujin asked confused.

"Yes, what if one of us liked you. And before I say anything, no one in this room is straight and you all know it." Jinsol said.

"Wrong!" Lily shouted out raising her hand.

"Bitch we aren't in a fucking classroom you don't need to raise your hand." Jiwoo said laughing at her.

"Look around dumbass, its literally a classroom." Lily rolled her eyes. "I'm straight! I might actually be the only straight one here." She said with a smile.

"Okay biggest lie I have heard today and did you guys forget that Kyujin BROUGHT HER GIRLFRIEND!" Yoona shouted making everyone look at her shocked.

"What?" She asked with an innocent face.

"The Seol Yoona just shouted. Kyujin has a fucking girlfriend and Lily is straight? Is this whole thing a dream?" Haewon questioned.

"Okay but I expected Kyujin to be straight actually." Lily said. "And why is it surprising that I'm straight?" She said a little heartbroken.

"Shut up and let Kyujin introduce her girlfriend!" Jiwoo said looking at the lovely couple.

"You guys are quite entertaining to watch." The girl giggled. "I'm Hong Eunchae, Kyujin's girlfriend." She introduced herself.

"Hmm? I don't regonize your name? Are you from this school?" Haewon asked seeing that she knew everyone's names in the school.

"I attend a different highschool." Eunchae said with a big smile.

"Aww they're both literal babies." Lily cooed at the two.

"We're only one year younger, and it doesn't matter since I'm in the same grade as you guys." Kyujin said staring disgustingly at the older's heart eyes.

"They are both babies, I can't tell who the top is." Yunjin said.

"What the hell? They're still young to be knowing that." Haewon said giving Yunjin a light slap.

"I'm actually the top." Kyujin smirked and Eunchae looked down blushing.

"What the actual fuck? Ya! You shouldn't even know what being a top means." Haewon scolded.

"Whatever, Eunchae invited her friends to join us just to let you know."

"What!?" Jinsol exclaimed as four other girls climed through the window.

Sorry for the late update, the wifi has been down for the past two weeks and I'm currently using my school's wifi (which is so ass) to publish this chapter.

Yes i made Eunchae Kyujin's love interest here bc i couldn't let my baby be single while other couples are getting together (hopefully)

And Yes i added Le Sserafim to the book, im not sure if i want them to stick for the whole book or just for the next chapter

Anyways enjoy this chapter cuties <3