18

"Why is it that every week you find a way to end up in my office?" The nurse asked Jiwoo.

"Unnie! This time, I didn't plan it! She just got hit by the ball!" Jiwoo argued.

She rolled her eyes and then helped Jinsol, "That must have been painful. Good thing it isn't too bad that you have to go to the hospital."

"Thank you." Jinsol bowed.

"No need to be all formal. You already know me!" She chuckled.

"It's just that... I haven't seen you outside of school in quite a while." Jinsol awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

"Well, my little sister here never invited you over after... Never mind that! Take some painkillers with you. I can sign a note so that you can skip classes."  She offered.

Jinsol shook her head, "I'd rather continue my classes. Mid-terms are around the corner."

"Can you sign one for me?" Jiwoo asked.

"No, you brat! You're not sick, are you?" Her older sister rolled her eyes.

"But I wanna spend time with you. When last did we actually hang out together. I miss you, unnie." Jiwoo's eyes started filling up with tears.

"I... I didn't know you felt that way." Was the only thing that Mijoo could say.

"That's because you never care about how I feel! You always act like I'm some kind of stuck-up brat! I'm just a girl who wants to be loved by her older sister!" Jiwoo shot out the door.

Jinsol sat awkwardly on the bed. "Shouldn't you go after her?"

"I... she's just a bit sensitive sometimes. I'll let her blow off some steam."

Jinsol stared at Mijoo in shock. After Jiwoo said something that had probably been on her chest for a long time, that was all she could say.

"You're an awful sister." Jinsol shook her head and went out to find Jiwoo instead.

Where the fuck could she be? The dance room? She's probably there since she goes there whenever there's a minor inconvenience. How did Jinsol know this? That's because she's seen her enter that room many times. And no, she is not a stalker. She just so happened to be there whenever Jiwoo's spirit seemed more down than usual.

Jinsol was right because right when she entered the dance room, she found Jiwoo crawled up in a corner with her head in her knees. Soft sniffles are all that filled the room.

"Jiwoo? Are you okay?" Jinsol asked like an idiot. Of course, she wasn't okay. She just had a "fight" with her older sister.

Jiwoo lift her head slightly, showing only her teary eyes, "No. I'm not okay." She cried out.

Jinsol sighed, not knowing what to do. She didn't have any siblings, but she did have two cousins who she lived with, but she would never respond to them when they would try to speak.

She decided to sit next to Jiwoo. She leaned her head back against the wall. Luckily, Jinsol could barely feel her injury from the layers of badages. "Do you want to talk about it? I'm here to listen."

"Jinsol? Am I annoying? Do I act like a brat?" She suddenly asked.

"Why would you ask that? You're not annoying. Why would you think that?" She asked.

"Then why does Mijoo unnie seem annoyed by my meer presence? I'm annoying, aren't I?" Jiwoo asked, looking at her with a little pout. Jinsol thought she looked like a vulnerable puppy.

She moved closer to her and put my arms around her. "You can never be annoying. Even if you are, it's your charm. Besides, I like your annoying ass." Jinsol joked while rubbing circles onto her back.

"You like me?" She asked. Fuck, she just confessed. Yes, so what. Bae Jinsol likes Kim Jiwoo. She has ever since the second detention they had.

Jinsol nodded, "Yes. I like you."

"That means we can date!" Jiwoo smiled.

"No."

"No? What do you mean? I like you and you like me. Doesn't that usually make people start dating?" She asked, confused.

Jinsol couldn't help but chuckle at her confusion. "Just because we like each other doesn't mean we need to date. I don't have time to date right now... I'm sorry. I'm not ready to be in a relationship."

"Oh?" Was all Jiwoo could say. Jinsol might have broken her heart right now.

Why is she so scared to date? She knew that answer. It's all because of what happened when she confessed her feelings to Yunjin. She's scared that she will just be played and become the laughing stock of the school again. But Jiwoo would never hurt her, and she knew that, so why is she still afraid?

"I'll wait for you." Jiwoo promptly added, holding her hand. "Even if it takes a year, I'll wait. I like you that much."

Next chapter is Sulljin bc we haven't seen much action from them😪

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this Baewoo focused chapter<3💞