16

"Can you guys stop making out every 5 minutes?" Jinsol rolled her eyes at the two sitting in the corner.

"We're just having a friendly conversation." Yunjin said with a small smile.

"Yeah... with your mouths." Haewon fake gagged.

Sullyoon shrugged, then said,"If you guys are jealous, just make out amongst yourselves."

"Um... I'm straight. I feel like you guys forget that fact." Lily said, putting a puzzle piece down.

"Then why are you having a sleepover after this with Haewon?" Kyujin crossed her arms with a smirk.

"Because we're friends! Friends do sleepovers as well!" She groaned, then went back to putting her puzzle together.

"We will believe that for now. Now let's go!" Kyujin opened the window of the classroom.

"Go where? We're in detention." Jiwoo questioned.

"Remember Eunchae's friends? Yunjin and Kazuha?" She asked the others.

"You mean those two that lost but never got us lunch?" Yunjin questioned.

"Yeah. We're getting that lunch today." Kyujin explained to them.

"But we're serving detention right now. We can't just leave!" Haewon hesitated.

"Come on, Haewon. I'm sure everyone is hungry." Lily pleaded after her stomach growled.

"We still have 5 hours left. We'll be back before then, don't worry!" Kyujin encouraged.

Haewon shook her head, "How will we even get past the security?"

"There's an exit at the back of the school that no one guards." Yunjin added.

"Of course you know that." She rolled her eyes. She looked around at all the girls waiting for her response.

Haewon sighed, giving up. "Okay."

"I really shouldn't have agreed with you guys." Haewon cried out.

"We'll make it, don't worry." Yoona tried reassuring her, but it didn't work.

"How?! We need to be at school in like 15 minutes before we get dismissed, but we are ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN!" Haewon yelled, trying to pick up her pace at running.

Kyujin smiled, sweat dripping down her forehead. "If we get more Saturday detentions, this would totally be worth it."

Lily rolled her eyes, "Only because your girlfriend was there."

"Why didn't we just take a bus?" Jiwoo stopped, panting and trying to catch her breath.

"Why didn't you think of that earlier!" Yunjin gave her the kind of look at screamed, 'Are you serious right now?'

"Um, because being smart is Haewon and Yoona's job." Jiwoo said.

"Yeah, Yoona is a nutcase now that she got a new sex partner, and Haewon is literally having a panic attack." Jinsol pointed at Haewon, who was now crouching on the paving.

"Haewon? Are you okay?" Lily asked, worried. She crouched down next to her.

Haewon pointed at her chest. "I can't... breathe."