chapter 3 [the other crew]

(warning this story contains mentions of death, self harm, swearing and torture)

•bonnies pov•
'i was walking to the med bay to see what illoha was doing and if she needed help with anything. Everybody else is either fixing something, talking or watching the stars, or there taking a nap.'

'bonnie walked into the medbay'

Bonnie:"hey illoha"

Illoha:"hey Bonnie, do you need something?"

Bonnie:"nothing much, just wanted to know if you needed any help with anything."

'illoha thought for a bit'

Illoha:"well, we need more medical supplies and we're running a little low on food."

Bonnie:"we can stop at a nearby planet and see if we can find anything there..."

Illoha:"we could do that... We could probably find some Ingredients for medicines and supplies for bandages... And for food.. maybe fruits or animals. Something that isn't poisonous anyways."

Bonnie:"true..ill go and have Ophelia set some coordinates to the nearest planet..."

Illoha:"just make sure the planet is safe to explore"

'bonnie nodded and walked out the room closing the door behind him'

|Bonnie walked to the main room and knocked on the door of the globe|

Bonnie:"hey Ophelia..."

'ophelia opened the door'

Ophelia:" hey Bonnie, do you need something?

Bonnie:"yeah, could you put coordinates in for the nearest planet?"

Ophelia:"sure thing.."

'she walked to the ships control panel and put in the coordinates for the nearest planet'

Ophelia:"alright.. the coordinates are in... Do you need anything else..?"

Bonnie:" yeah, just want to know how you've been.. you've been in here for a long while..."

Ophelia:" I'm doing fine.. I might come out to stretch a bit later."

Bonnie:"alright, see you later"

|with Evil Bonnie|

•evil Bonnie's pov•
'i woke up and found myself still on the same spot,barely able to move due to how tight my hands were tied. I tried getting free but it was no use, whatever he used was really strong and difficult to break, especially with how strong I am.'

'He Suddenly had a weird feeling that he was being watched'

E.bonnie:"h-hello..? I-is anyone there..?"

'he looked around'

'he tried getting free again, a little more nervous then before'

E.bonnie:"h-hello..w-who's t-there!?"

'Then there was a loud sound that sounded like a mix of screeching and screaming'

'the rabbit then started to panic, trying desperately to break free'

|Evil Bonnie looked around, finding a sharp rock, grabbed it with his foot and used it to get free|

'he got up and looked around trying to see if he can spot what was watching him'

E.bonnie:"W-were even am I..?"

'he slowly but consciously exited the cave and into the forest surrounding
him'

E.bonnie:"maybe I can make something to stay in till I can find a way off this planet... Hopefully before whatever is out here gets to me.." 'why did Freddy have to leave me here, what did I do to screw up his plans so bad that he had to get rid of me like this?'

'he looked for things to make a small yet descent shelter as he walked through the forest, trying not to bring attention to himself'