chapter 36 [signal received]

E.freddy:"alright.. that should be all of them"

E.chica:"ok.. so now what...?"

E.freddy:"well.., we do the part I hate... We wait..."

E.chica:"... If you don't mind me interrupting, can't we just send a help signal?"

E.freddy:"for..?"

E.chica:"if we send a help signal they'll probably receive it and come as soon as they can"

'freddy thought as he looked at chica'

E.freddy:"...true... Do you have a signal.."

E.chica:"yes, sir. I keep them with me Incase we need to send one for back up or other things"

E.freddy:"send one"

E.chica:"yes, sir"

|Chica sent a signal from their location of the planet, signaling for help|

E.freddy:"how fast do you estimate they'll get this signal"

E.chica:"from what I can tell it should take less than 3 hours for them to receive it"

E.freddy:"waiting is all we can do then, just keep me notified on the surroundings of the planet"

E.chica:"yes, sir"

•with Bonnie and his crew•

Bonnie:"alright, that should be everything we need to hold us off till we get to the next planet"

'illoha walked towards Bonnie and evil Bonnie, who were sitting at the look out area, watching the Stars'

Bonnie:"hey, illoha"

Illoha:"hey, I need to talk to you real quick"

Bonnie:"in private or...?"

Illoha:"yes"

Bonnie:"I'll be there in a minute"

Illoha:"sounds good, meet me and everyone else near the globe"

Bonnie:"got it"

|As illoha left, Bonnie got up and turned towards evil Bonnie|

Bonnie:"I'll be back, after we can play a board game or something with Toby "

E.bonnie:"alright.."

'bonnie walked towards the globe where everyone was looking at the spherical object, which had changed from a dark gray to a sort of dark greenish ball'

Bonnie:"hey, what's going on?"

Keeva:"well, we think this planet could have the medicines and fuel we need, however we are still unsure if it is safe"

Kat:"there isn't much info on it either, leading to the possibility that it's a new forming planet. It is safe to land on tho"

Bonnie:"that's good.., so we should be able to get the resources we need from their, right?"

Illoha:"as long as we're careful, yes"

|Ophelia opened the door of the globe|

Ophelia:"hey guys, their a signal coming from the planet"

Keeva:"what kind of signal..?'

Ophelia:"it's a destress signal, far east side"

Bonnie:"someone must have gotten stranded on the planet then and needs help getting off or needs fuel or food"

Kat:"food and fuel are common in the planet at the moment so it could just be a damaged ship"

Illoha:"whatever it is, people could need our help"

Bonnie:"then, set course to the planet. Illoha, make sure everything in the med bay is good to go in case someone needs medical attention"

Illoha:"on it"

'illoha ran to the med bay'

Bonnie:"keeva, make sure we have what we need to land on the planet and prepare the cells, just in case"

Keeva:"got it, I'll have kip help me out and let you know when it's ready"

Bonnie:"that's fine by me"

'keeva ran to get kip and ready the guns and armor they'll need'

Bonnie:"kat, do you think you could get the other one ready..? I wanna make sure he feels useful, In a sense"

Kat:"no problem, I assume he's been feeling down about it, lately?"

Bonnie:"very, I just feel bad for him.. I get it.. he was a secondary choice for Freddy but that doesn't mean he should be left behind like he was... I believed everyone deserved a second chance when I first came here so I'm going to make it my duty to show and prove that he can change.., even if he doesn't believe in himself..."

Kat:"that's the Bonnie I remember. Just remember, he needs time to adjust. I'll go get him ready, make sure you know what you're doing before you go barging onto the planet with no plan B"

Bonnie:"got it, kat. And thanks"

Kat:"no problem, sir"