chapter 31 [some weird looking... fruit?]

Foxy:"alright, we're here"

Bonnie:"huh.., those don't look very edible..." 'he said as he looked at some unevenly shaped balls on a tall tree'

Foxy:"they are, believe it or not... Just hope they aren't deadly and are safe to eat"

E.bonnie:"there safe to eat.. I've seen them before. There common to find on most planet but there relatively safe"

Bonnie:"well there's our answer"

Foxy:"should I cut the tree down too." 'he said sarcasticly to evil Bonnie'

E.bonnie:"I don't know.. ask it"

|Foxy looked at evil Bonnie strictly|

E.bonnie:"no... No you can't. You can try but those trees are almost as strong as the metal that was on illoha's planet"

Bonnie:"well, unnecessary to us.. probably useful for the trees on the planet. Tho that might mean there's things that we should be aware of then...?"

E.bonnie:"not sure"

Foxy:"let's just keep a close eye on our surroundings"

E.bonnie:"good idea..."

|Foxy started climbing the branches on the tree, watching his steps and surroundings|

Bonnie:"let's just hope he doesn't fall off a branch.."

E.bonnie:"or break the branch.."

'bonnie nodded his head'

E.bonnie:"be careful please we don't need you falling and hurting yourself." 'he yelled up to foxy who was already halfway up the tree'

Foxy:"noted" 'he yelled back'

|Foxy continued to climb the tree till he reached the fruit|

Foxy:"alright, I'm going to drop them down."

Bonnie:"alright.., we're ready"

'foxy dropped the fruit down while Bonnie and evil Bonnie caught them'

Foxy:"ok, that's all of them. I'm coming down"

'foxy slowly dropped down the tree, grabbing a few branches to slow his fall down as he went'

E.bonnie:"I think this should last..."

Bonnie:"yup, there were a lot of fruit on that tree"

Foxy:"agreed, let's start heading back to the shop now"

E.bonnie:"I would love that.."

'with evil Freddy'

E.freddy:"are the ships ready?" 'he said strictly'

E.chica:"yes sir, the ships are ready and everything has been checked up to 3 times"

E.freddy:"good..your coming with me to help me out with this plan a bit"

E.chica:"oh..?"

E.freddy:"ill explain the plan to you when we're alone.., don't need people listening in on us" 'he said as he looked at the ships'

E.chica:"understood. So are we taking a small ship then?"

E.freddy:"yes.. better stealth and more private"

E.chica:"got it"

|Chica opened the hatch to a small yet fast ship, with a black color to blend in with the darkness of space|

E.freddy:"this will work perfectly, good job"

E.chica:"thank you, sir"

E.freddy:"once we get these two.., how do you feel about some add ons and upgrades?"

E.chica:"whatever benefits, sir"

E.freddy"when we get these two, things will finally go as it should. Let's start moving shall we"

E.chica:"yes, sir"