chapter 29 [a few months later...]

'a few months later'

•evil bonnie's pov•
'its been a few months since the whole incident with Freddy abandoning me, the other Bonnie taking me in and repairing me and trying to gain everyone's trust.., but I think I'm doing ok. I just hope this doesn't change....•

Bonnie:"hey buddy"

E.bonnie:"o-oh.., h-hey Bonnie.. I didn't see you there.."

Bonnie:"it's quite alright, sorry if I scared ya"

E.bonnie:"no, it's ok. You didn't scare me, I just wasn't expecting you to come here.." 'he said nervously'

Bonnie:"you sure?"

E.bonnie:"y-yes.., I'm sure..."

'they both stayed silent for a moment'

Bonnie:"anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we're going to hit a new planet soon"

E.bonnie:"oh! What kind of planet?" 'he said excitedly'

Bonnie:"oh, you wouldn't like it" 'he said jokingly' "it has beautiful fields with really pretty plants and flowers.., but you don't like those things" 'he said with a joking smile'

E.bonnie:"WHAT NO, LET ME COME PLEASE!?"

Bonnie:"ok, ok. You can come, just keep it down. Toby and Damien are asleep and you scream loud"

E.bonnie:"oh, ok, sorry..."

Bonnie:"no problem.., just work on screaming a little less"

E.bonnie:"I'll try.."

'keeva walked to the charging ports, were Bonnie and evil Bonnie were sitting'

Keeva:"hey you two, just wanted to let y'all know that we made it to the planet"

Bonnie:"that's good, we'll be right over"

Keeva:"sounds good"

'keeva walked back to the main room'

Bonnie:"go get yourself ready.., just grab a gun or two in case of any miss understandings"

E.bonnie:"yes sir"

Bonnie:"I said stop calling me sir..." 'he said strictly but jokingly'

E.bonnie:"sorry.."

Bonnie:"it's fine, now go"

'evil Bonnie ran to the armory'

Bonnie:"at least he's more trust worthy now, let's just hope he doesn't get killed on this planet.., like the other ones...."

'bonnie walked to the main room, where everyone was looking at the globe'

Bonnie:"hey guys, so what are we dealing with?"

Illoha:"there's minimum intelligent life, but we should be able to get on and off the planet safely"

Keeva:"bringing some weapons just in case would be necessary tho.."

Illoha:"true.., we can't trust anyone now a days"

Keori:"should I do any check ups on you and foxy before you guys go?"

Bonnie:"sure, I'll be taking evil Bonnie with us"

Dex:"you sure that a good idea captain?"

Bonnie:"well, he's been working on the ship an awful lot and he hasn't shown any hostility so I wouldn't see why not."

Keeva:"just be careful with him, I know he's still trying to get used to everything and is still a bit skittish at times but who knows.., for all we know this could be a trap to lead Freddy too us"

Bonnie:"but if it was, we would have been notified that Freddy has been receiving our location"

Dex:"he has a point there.. I'm mean, he hasn't done anything to put anyone here in harm so maybe we can give him some sort of chance?"

Illoha:"I can't forgive him for what he did to me, my parents and my people.. but I guess I could try to give him a chance..."

Keeva:"same here.."

Bonnie:"let's just hope he doesn't do something stupid and hurt himself again like he did with the engine the other day"

Dex:"it's been working well, by the way"

Bonnie:"good to know"

'evil Bonnie walked in with a small gun and a dagger'

E.bonnie:"I grabbed a gun and a dagger, tho I feel the gun might be too much.."

Bonnie:"with the world.. or.. universe were in, you'll need it. Whether it's necessary or not"

E.bonnie:"alright..."

Dex:"how's your arm after your little fight with the engine?"

'evil Bonnie glared at him'

'keeva signed'

Keeva:"how your arm after the issue with the engine?" 'she said as she put her hand on her face'

E.bonnie:"my arm is ok.. I think. I can still move and feel it, if that's what you mean"

Keeva:"at least you can still feel it

Bonnie:"I'm going to check and see if foxy is ready, we'll go once he's good"

Illoha:"sounds good to me"

'bonnie walked out of the main room'

E.bonnie:"fuck you..." 'he said as he glared at dex again'

Dex:"what did I do!?"

Illoha:"you calling the issue with the engine, him fighting with it could be why he hates you at the moment"

E.bonnie:"he called me a dumbass and got mad when I called him a *******"

Illoha:"ok.., well we aren't going to call each other names and we're never saying that word again, got it?" 'she said to evil Bonnie and dex'

E.bonnie:"got it..."

Dex:"fine..."

'bonnie walked back in the main room with foxy'

Foxy:"I heard a censer go off"

Dex:"he was cursing" 'he said as he justered to do evil bonnie'

Bonnie:"that makes me think it was you"

Dex:"wh- how" 'he said as he crossed his arms'

Bonnie:"swift reaction, immediate reaction, facial expression and others..."

'dex looked at the floor while still crossing his arms'

Dex:"fair point" 'he mumbled'

Foxy:"you coming or are you just going to stand there.."

E.bonnie:"I'm coming.."

|Bonnie walked up to illoha and whispered in her ear|

Bonnie:"maybe try to keep some things ready for when we get back.. he might hurt himself but I don't want to make him upset by telling him to stay" 'he whispered'

Illoha:"got it" 'she whispered back'

|Foxy,, evil Bonnie and Bonnie walked to the teleporter|

Bonnie:"you stay with me and foxy no matter what, got it"

E.bonnie:"got it"

'they stood on the teleporter as keori put the coordinates in for the planet'

Keori:"I'm sending you guys down now"