chapter 26 [an unexpected visit]

•freddy's universe•

Freddy:"hey kat"

'kat was on her laptop buying things for the restaurant, while Freddy sat on a chair near the door of the office'

Kat:"yes Freddy"

Freddy:"how do you think Bonnie is doing?"

Kat:"Freddy, I'm sure he's fine right now. You've been asking about him since otso told you about the explosion."

Freddy:"I know, it's just.... I haven't heard from him in so long and it would be nice to just see him at least one more time"

Kat:"what about the Portal, can't it go to his universe?"

Freddy:"yea but... I haven't tried it and I don't know if it's going to let me go through it"

Kat:"it wouldn't hurt to try, would it?"

Freddy:"true.. if I get it to work, do you think anyone here would be willing to come with..?"

Kat:"well... depending on it's conditions and if it will kill me, I wouldn't mind going. It would be nice to see him again"

'freddy thought about others who would want to go'

Freddy:"well a majority of the people here are elsewhere but I think foxy and jab would want to come"

Kat:"maybe, just make sure it's safe before you do anything please"

Freddy:"i know, thanks kat."

Kat:"no problem" 'she said as she continued to work on her laptop'

|Freddy walked to the main room, where foxy and jab were playing with their cards|

Freddy:"hey guys, whatcha doing"

Foxy:"we playing with the cards" 'he said in his usual happy and childish voice'

Jab:"hey Freddy"

Freddy:"would you guys like to come with me to visit someone?"

Jab:"who?"

Freddy:"I'm not going to say, just in case it doesn't work out. I don't want to get y'all's hopes up if we can't visit them..."

Foxy:"ok, I come!!"

Jab:"yea... I guess I'll come too.."

Freddy:"ok, well.. I'll let you guys know if we're able to go. Sound good?"

Foxy:"yea" 'he said happily'

Freddy:"I'll see you guys later"

'freddy walked to the portal room, while jab and foxy continued playing with there cards'

'he walked into the portal room and opened a panel that was next to it, he put a code in and closed the panel'

Freddy:"as long as the usual faded swirl thing shows up it should work.... hopefully"

'a swirling effect, which looked faded but only faded enough for it to be seen slightly began to appear'

Freddy:"huh, well.. that usually doesn't work. Well, now I just have to get foxy, jab and kat"

'he went to the main room, where kat was talking to foxy and jab'

Freddy:"hey guys, I got it to work"

Kat:"the portal?"

Freddy:"yup"

Jab:"what do we need the portal for..?"

Freddy:"well, I'm taking all of us to see Bonnie"

Foxy:"yay!!"

Kat:"are you sure he's ok with this?"

Freddy:"of course... I think..."

Jab:"i mean, it's space. What could be so dangerous about space?"

Freddy:"true, what could he be doing that's so dangerous that we can't come say hi"

Kat:"I guess, but if something happens, I'm telling Davis it was your fault"

Freddy:"alright, I know. Come on, I wanna see Bonnie"

Foxy:"come on!"

'foxy ran to the portal, while jab, Freddy and kat followed'

•bonnies pov•
'the thing with the planet went well.. sort of... we got more food and medical supplies so that works. Now we just need to repair evil Bonnie..., that's going to be the hard part'

Bonnie:"do you think we have everything we're going to need?"

Keori:"yea, hopefully this goes well and doesn't end in anyone getting hurt"

Foxy:"he's not strong enough to hurt anyone right now, something in his battery isn't allowing him to use any strength"

Keori:"so, am I repairing visible damages or inner damages?"

Bonnie:"for the moment, anything that could be causing pain"

Keori:"I'll have to do some tests then, to see what hurts and what doesn't hurt."

Bonnie:"as long as he doesn't have to walk around in pain, I'm ok with whatever you decide to do"

|Just then, a strange noise came from the teleporter|

Foxy:"the hell was that!?"

Bonnie:"I don't know" 'he said as he pulled out his gun'

Bonnie:"keori, stay here. If you hear screaming or anything, get illoha and keeva"

Keori:"o-ok" 'she said as they heard footsteps coming towards the main room'

|Bonnie raised his gun towards the entrance, waiting for someone to poke out of the corner|

Freddy:"HEY BO-"

'bonnie shot at him as he jumped out of behind the corner'

Freddy:"WHY!?" 'he said as he held his arm'

Bonnie:"YOU DUMBASS!?"

Freddy:"what did I do!?"

Kat:"well, for one you jumped out of nowhere, despite knowing how it is here"

Bonnie:"hey kat"

Kat:"hey Bonnie"

S.Foxy:"Bonnie, what's going on here?"

Bonnie:"this is my Freddy, he's quite a dumbass.. as you can tell"

S.Foxy:"I don't think it's hard to notice..."

Freddy:"I'm the dumbass but you shot me in the arm"

Bonnie:"because you deserved it"

Kat:"by the way, jab and foxy are here too"

Bonnie:"I assume there keeping their distance?"

Kat:"yea, I don't think they want to get shot"

Bonnie:"I have no reason to shoot them, unlike a certain, brown-furred bear"

Freddy:"ok, I get it. You shot me cause I was being stupid"

Keori:"i-i assume this is your Freddy" 'she said nervously'

Bonnie:"yes, he won't hurt you"

Keori:"ok.., so should I just keep getting everything ready or...?"

S.Foxy:"if you want to, we're still gonna have to get him repaired whether this is happening or not"

Bonnie:"you too deal with that for now, I'm going to show them around and let everyone know that their not a threat. I don't want any of y'all getting attacked or killed while your here"

Kat:"sound good to me"

(I'll be making a part two so it's not to long of a chapter. S.foxy is space foxy so the two foxy's aren't getting mixed up)