chapter 30 [misunderstandings]

Bonnie:"well, this planet looks a lot different from what i initially thought..."

Foxy:"yup, it's very dark for one.."

E.bonnie:"and cold..." 'he said as he put his arms around himself'

Bonnie:"we should t be here to long.. hopefully. We're just going to grab a few resources and go"

E.bonnie:"o-ok"

Foxy:"let me know if you get to cold, I know your exposed parts will make it harder to keep yourself warm"

E.bonnie:"..ok.."

Bonnie:"I see some trees that could have some of those leaf things illoha said she needed"

Foxy:"let's go check and make sure it actually has them"

'they walked to the trees, which were surrounded by large rocks'

E.bonnie:"so.., who wants to climb some rocks"

Bonnie:"maybe there's a way around them...?"

Foxy:"I highly doubt it"

|Evil Bonnie attempting to jump on the rocks to get a grip on them but slipped and fell|

E.bonnie:"ow..."

Foxy:"I can tell it hurt, you jumped pretty high"

Bonnie:"what if we dug under them?"

Foxy:"maybe... But we don't want those rocks to cause a cave in and fall on us..."

E.bonnie:"maybe a ladder...?" 'he said, still visibly in pain'

Bonnie:"maybe we could make a ladder, we need to get some strong stick so it doesn't break tho.. like.. really strong sticks..."

Foxy:"I could cut down a tree and make a stair case with the log"

Bonnie:"if you can do that, please.."

|Foxy cut down a tree, far enough so it won't hit them when it falls. And carved a stair case out of it and putting it against the rocks|

Foxy:"it's just tall enough"

E.bonnie:"who's going first?"

Foxy:"I'll go"

|Foxy walked up the wooden steps, taking small breaks before each step|

Foxy:"it's sturdy for the most part, just make sure to go one at a time.. I don't want it to collapse under the weight while you guys are walking up it."

Bonnie:"you wanna go first?"

'evil Bonnie looked at the stair case nervously'

E.bonnie:"no no.. you can go first. Captains first and all, you know..?" 'he said as he chuckled nervously'

Bonnie:"ok..."

|Bonnie walked up the stairs slowly, as too not crack the wood|

Bonnie:"ok, now you go" 'he slightly yelled to evil Bonnie'

E.bonnie:"I don't know... I'm mean.. are you sure it's safe..?"

Foxy:"for the love of God."

'foxy walked down the stairs'

Foxy:"come on" 'he said slightly annoyed'

E.bonnie:"wait what!? What are yo-!?"

'foxy picked him up by his bow tie and carried him up the stairs'

Foxy:"now, was that so hard"

'evil Bonnie whimpered a bit'

Bonnie:"foxy, we spoke about this. He gets scared when you force him do you things like that"

Foxy:"is he scared of me or the hook"

Bonnie:"most likely both.."

E.bonnie:"c-can you put me down please...?" 'he said nervously'

Foxy:"fine"

'foxy put him down on the rock but still close enough to the steps to stand on'

Foxy:"I think I see a way down over there, I'm going to go check it out"

Bonnie:"do you want us to come with or...?"

Foxy:"just stay here Incase somethings down there"

Bonnie:"alright, just be careful"

Foxy:"got it"

'foxy walked off'

E.bonnie:"why am I so scared..."

Bonnie:"what do you mean?"

E.bonnie:"I mean.., I used to work for a ruthless tirant, but now I'm weak and always scared for no reason"

Bonnie:"everyone gets scared, it's nothing to be ashamed of..."

E.bonnie:"well it is for me.. I used to make fun of people for being scared, now look at me. I'm weak, scared and practically useless"

Bonnie:"you are anything but useless, when have you been useless to me, to foxy, hell to the whole crew. You've gained almost the entire ships trust and you killed so many people they loved."

E.bonnie:"that doesn't mean I should be scared. I've lost my strength , I don't have the ability to do certain things on my own anymore and I have to ask foxy for help when it comes to lifting anything heavier than what my damn strength currently is"

Bonnie:"I understand, if you would just listen-"

E.bonnie:"to what? Nothing I'm doing is helping you guys.. why haven't you guys just gotten rid of me...?"

Bonnie:"because we don't get rid of a crew member because of their self beliefs. Just because you feel that your hopeless and not worth anything doesn't mean you are, your helping this crew more than you know. We're trying to help you in return"

E.bonnie:"I don't want to be useless, I want to help you guys cause I don't want to be thrown away again but I don't know how much I'm helping here"

Bonnie:"all you need to know is no matter what happens, this crew will always do their best to protect you, understood?"

E.bonnie:"yes, sir

Bonnie:"and stop calling me sir"

E.bonnie:"sorry..."

Bonnie:"remember, your not useless to me. And if anything we're to happen while we're here, I'll throw myself in front of you."

E.bonnie:"please don't..."

Bonnie:"for a member of my crew, I will"

Foxy:"guys, I found a way down" 'he yelled to Bonnie and evil bonnie'

Bonnie:"alright, we're coming" 'he yelled back'

Bonnie:"come on"

E.bonnie:"ok..."