She will never be yours

Tag
Red

Character
Rebecca Ferguson

Words
953

~•~

Rome. What a splendid city. Everything is pure white, and the streets are lively, full of people going on frenetically about their day. The Colosseum looked magnificent, standing there, reminding us that we are eternal, just like it.

Rebecca was there, on the polished stairs, smiling for the cameras. Her long, black dress made her pop out from the rest, making her a dark lighthouse among the light sea. Her hair framed gracefully her face, which was slightly covered by make-up. Three black dots were painted at the end of her eyes, which shined with a delightful light.

Everyone was busy posing for the cameras, or talking to the fans who screamed at them to please take a picture with them or autograph their posters. Rebecca looked at them, grinning playfully, trying to talk to as many of them as possible.

After the long day, she sighed exhausted, taking off her black high heels and throwing them onto the floor of her hotel room. She jumped on the bed, closing her eyes, just for a moment, before taking her phone and replying to some textes.

She needed some rest, but she couldn't fall asleep. No, that's not the rest she wanted. She took off the heavy dress and, carefully, put it in the dresser. She remained with only a bra and her mid-high, blue leggings, which had little white dots printed on them. She took them off too.

She layed on the bed, comfortably, with her eyes closed, her hands roaming her body. She clumsily took off her black bra, starting caressing her breasts, picking at her erected nipples. She whined, desiring more. She wanted someone else to do the working but nobody was there. Except...

She rose up, hurriedly picking up the discarded leggings and bra. She dressed herself of only the two garmets, and got out her room, hoping nobody would notice her on the hallway.

You jolted upright upon hearing three knocks. You didn't expect anyone, not that you knew of. You dazily got up of your bed and made you way to the door. You gave the woman before you a questiong look, arching an eyebrow.

"What can I do for you?"

Rebecca scoffed, making her way into your room. You sighed, rolling your eyes.

"Yes, make yourself comfortable... in my room."

She gazed at you, inspecting your clothing. You were in your white night gown, which didn't let much to the imagination. She licked her lips, averting your eyes.

"Are you going to tell me why you're here or-"

You couldn't finish your sentence that her lips were on yours. Hungrily, you kissed her back. You might not always like how she searched for you only when she needed some sort of relief, but you couldn't deny how much you loved when she was such a bothered mess, like she was now.

You lightly choked her, making her whine. You grinned, stopping the kiss.

"Why are you here?"

Rebecca looked at you with dilated pupils.

"You know why."

You faked dumb, looking up, emulating a person who hardly tries to think.

"Hm... I don't think so. Please, enlighten me."

Rebecca whined again, feeling your hand on her breast. You stared at her, smiling wickedly.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

She closed her eyes as you unclasped her bra, making it fall to the floor. Your hand started playing with her sensitive, erected nub.

"Please... I need you..."

Your smile widened. You loved how you had so much power over her, although it really was the other way around. You were a mess for her, you loved her deeply, although she didn't know it. But in bed... in bed, you were the one making her a mess.

"You need me? What exactly do you want from me?"

You licked her neck, making your way to her breast, flicking her nipple with your tongue. She opened her mouth, a delighted moan coming right out of it. You smirked. You loved it, the way she could come undone just by you touching her here and there.

"I-I need you to touch me..."

You licked the skin from her breast back to her neck, sucking on her pulse point, leaving a visible mark. She was yours, even though nobody knew, and nobody would ever know, because she didn't love you, and you knew that, one day or the other, all of this would become dangerous, not only to you but to her as well. You shook away the knotting feeling in your chest and kissed her, like it would be the last kiss you could give her.

"I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood."

You simply replied, getting away from her, leaving her there, dumbfounded, her eyes wide-opened, just like her mouth, staring at you in disbelief. You laughed at her, thinking the she looked cute, staring at her like that. She was cute almost everytime, like she was sexy the other times. You couldn't deny it, your love for her. But you knew better than to throw your friendship away like that, so you didn't have any intention of telling her.

"I'm sorry."

You whispered. She regained her composure, lifting the discarded bra from the floor. She put it back on, making her way to the door. She looked back for a second, almost like she wanted to say something and you hoped she would stay, even if just to cuddle or to watch a film together, but she simply opened the door and left, leaving you there, in the middle of the room, with your pounding heart and a million thoughts running through your head.

She will never be yours.